|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizzie get an invitation for?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) A sweet sixteen party.
2. How does Betty find out about the diving?
(a) She hears Lizzie talking on the phone about it.
(b) She sees a box for the air tank.
(c) She follows Lizzie.
(d) She finds the receipts for the equipment.
3. Why is Lizzie willing to forgive the man who killed her?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) She can be happy here.
(c) Her parents have moved on.
(d) He is sorry.
4. What kind of tool is on the Observation Deck?
5. What did Lizzie hide before her death?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A gun.
(c) A picture.
(d) A CD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the dead finish aging?
2. What is Lucy sad about at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Lizzie's best friend disappoint her?
4. Why is Lizzie upset about how the dead age?
5. What was Lizzie's last word in life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Owen adopt Jen?
2. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
3. What does Lizzie try to tell her family when she contacts them?
4. Who is Betty, and how does she know Lizzie?
5. How does Lucy plan to deal with her grief at the beginning of the book?
6. What news does Andous bring to Lizzie about the Sneaker Clause?
7. Why does Owen abandon Jen?
8. What does Lizzie get an invitation to, and what does she do about it?
9. What allows Lizzie to forgive the man who killed her?
10. What does Curtis do about the secret Lizzie asks him to keep for her?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)