|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lizzie doing when she died?
(a) Doing her homework.
(b) Making a phone call.
(c) Riding a bike.
(d) Walking her dog.
2. How does Thandie feel when the boat stops?
3. What is wrong with the girl with Lizzie when she wakes up at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her arm is cut.
(b) There is a strange smell coming from her.
(c) She has a hole in her head.
(d) She has spots all over.
4. Where does Lizzie meet Sadie?
(a) At work.
(b) At the beach.
(c) On the Observation Deck.
(d) At a party.
5. How old is Lizzie at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks with Lizzie on the Observation Deck?
2. What does Lucy think about the parents statements about Lizzie for comfort at the beginning of the book?
3. What happens when the dead finish aging?
4. Where did Lizzie hide something before her death?
5. How does Lizzie know how to dive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it strange for Lucy to be telling us things at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Lizzie's first dream in Elsewhere?
3. What does Lucy tell us at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Lizzie spend a lot of money on when she first gets to Elsewhere?
5. How did Lizzie die?
6. What happens at home when Lizzie contacts her family?
7. How does Lucy plan to deal with her grief at the beginning of the book?
8. What do the people in the Department of Domestic Animals do?
9. Who is Curtis, and how does Lizzie know him?
10. Who is Thandie, and how does Lizzie meet her?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)