|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Lizzie realize when she runs into a dog in Elsewhere?
(a) She has old memories.
(b) She understands the dog.
(c) She is totally safe.
(d) Even animals sense her misery.
2. What is Lizzie doing when the details of dead aging are explained?
3. What does Lizzie say she is going to use the money she spends on her diving equipment for?
(d) The observation deck.
4. What is Lizzie's favorite band?
5. What does OD stand for in Elsewhere?
(a) Observation Deck.
(c) Obvious Dilemma.
(d) Overly Distraught.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lizzie buy postcards for?
2. Who does Lizzie first ask about the Well?
3. Who is waiting for Lizzie when the ship stops?
4. What appointment does Lizzie have on her first day in the land of the dead?
5. What is designed to explain the rules of the land of the dead to newcomers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lizzie so upset when she learns how people age in Elsewhere?
2. What does Lizzie want to tell her family when she first prepares to contact them?
3. What do the people in the Department of Domestic Animals do?
4. What does Owen say to Lizzie after she contacts her family?
5. What clues does Lizzie have to her death?
6. What do Curtis, Lizzie, and Thandie all have in common at the beginning of the book?
7. Who is Thandie, and how does Lizzie meet her?
8. What is the Sneaker Clause?
9. How did Lizzie die?
10. What does Lizzie try to tell her family when she contacts them?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)