|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lizzie doing when she died?
(a) Walking her dog.
(b) Making a phone call.
(c) Doing her homework.
(d) Riding a bike.
2. What does Lizzie think is happening to her when she wakes up?
(a) She is high.
(b) She is dreaming.
(c) She is getting surgery.
(d) She is in a coma.
3. Where did Lizzie hide something before her death?
(a) Her locker.
(b) Her bathroom.
(c) Her closet.
(d) Her chest.
4. How old is the captain of the Nile?
5. What appointment does Lizzie have on her first day in the land of the dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lizzie upset about how the dead age?
2. How many routes does the Nile have?
3. Where does Lizzie meet Sadie?
4. Who hears Lizzie when she tries to communicate with her family?
5. Where did Lizzie get the only clothes she has when she first gets to the land of the dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lizzie so upset when she learns how people age in Elsewhere?
2. What does Lizzie get an invitation to, and what does she do about it?
3. How does Lizzie discover her gift for speaking with dogs?
4. Who is Curtis, and how does Lizzie know him?
5. What were Lizzie's last spoken words, and how does she feel when she finds out what they were?
6. What does Lizzie want to tell her family when she first prepares to contact them?
7. What is surprising to Lizzie about the captain of the Nile?
8. What is Lizzie's first dream in Elsewhere?
9. What is the Well?
10. How do people in Elsewhere age?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)