|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does OD stand for in Elsewhere?
(a) Overly Distraught.
(b) Observation Deck.
(c) Obvious Dilemma.
2. How does Lizzie feel when she wakes from her first dream in the land of the dead?
3. What doesn't Lizzie realize when she runs into a dog in Elsewhere?
(a) She understands the dog.
(b) She has old memories.
(c) She is totally safe.
(d) Even animals sense her misery.
4. What was Lizzie doing when she died?
(a) Riding a bike.
(b) Doing her homework.
(c) Walking her dog.
(d) Making a phone call.
5. Why is Lizzie willing to forgive the man who killed her?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) He is sorry.
(c) Her parents have moved on.
(d) She can be happy here.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lizzie's best friend disappoint her?
2. What is wrong with Lizzie's hair?
3. How old is Lizzie at the beginning of the book?
4. How many routes does the Nile have?
5. What is the name of the girl with Lizzie when she wakes up at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lizzie deal with her death when she first wakes up in the book?
2. Who is Betty, and how does she know Lizzie?
3. Who is Curtis, and how does Lizzie know him?
4. What is Lizzie's first dream in Elsewhere?
5. What does Lizzie try to tell her family when she contacts them?
6. What happens when Lizzie makes a list of after contacting her family?
7. What is the Sneaker Clause?
8. What is the Well?
9. How does Lucy plan to deal with her grief at the beginning of the book?
10. Why is Lizzie so upset when she learns how people age in Elsewhere?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)