|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lizzie find out that her killer is unidentified?
(a) She hears her parents talking about it.
(b) She reads it in the Elsewhere paper.
(c) It comes to her in a dream.
(d) Betty tells her.
2. How long are the snippets Lizzie watches people in?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
3. What happens when the dead finish aging?
(a) They remain their prime age forever.
(b) They graduate.
(c) They disappear.
(d) They are reborn.
4. What is Lizzie doing when the details of dead aging are explained?
5. What does Lizzie spend all her money on after learning her killer is unidentified?
(a) Setting up judgement for her killer.
(b) Finding out who he is.
(c) Erasing her memories.
(d) Getting a message to her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie go in search of when she wakes up at the beginning of the book?
2. How does the captain get Lizzie off the ship?
3. What does Lizzie have to speak to take the job she is first offered in the land of the dead?
4. How does Lizzie take advantage of her invitation?
5. What is the name of the girl with Lizzie when she wakes up at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lizzie so upset when she learns how people age in Elsewhere?
2. What allows Lizzie to forgive the man who killed her?
3. How does Lizzie discover her gift for speaking with dogs?
4. Who is Betty, and how does she know Lizzie?
5. What is surprising to Lizzie about the captain of the Nile?
6. Why is it strange for Lucy to be telling us things at the beginning of the book?
7. What does Lizzie get an invitation to, and what does she do about it?
8. What is the Well?
9. What does Aldous Ghant do for a living?
10. How did Lizzie die?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)