|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lizzie have stitches?
(a) All of these.
(b) On her arm.
(c) Over her eye.
(d) Behind her ear.
2. What is the name of the girl with Lizzie when she wakes up at the beginning of the book?
3. How many routes does the Nile have?
4. What does Lizzie spend all her money on after learning her killer is unidentified?
(a) Getting a message to her parents.
(b) Erasing her memories.
(c) Finding out who he is.
(d) Setting up judgement for her killer.
5. What did the lead singer of Lizzie's favorite band die of?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Drug overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears Lizzie when she tries to communicate with her family?
2. What does Lizzie vow when she hears what her last word in life was?
3. Where did Lizzie hide something before her death?
4. What do the parents say about Lizzie at the beginning of the book to comfort themselves?
5. Where is the Well found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Sneaker Clause?
2. What does Lizzie want to tell her family when she first prepares to contact them?
3. What does Lizzie do when she becomes upset about the way people age in Elsewhere?
4. How does Lucy plan to deal with her grief at the beginning of the book?
5. What is surprising to Lizzie about the captain of the Nile?
6. What does Lizzie spend a lot of money on when she first gets to Elsewhere?
7. How does Lizzie discover her gift for speaking with dogs?
8. Why is it strange for Lucy to be telling us things at the beginning of the book?
9. What do Curtis, Lizzie, and Thandie all have in common at the beginning of the book?
10. What is Lizzie's first dream in Elsewhere?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)