|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizzie ask her house mate to take her to after her job interview?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An observation deck.
(c) Her own room.
(d) The river.
2. What is Curtis's job in Elsewhere?
(c) Construction worker.
3. How old is Lizzie at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Lizzie teach Sadie about?
(c) A kennel.
5. Why is Lizzie willing to forgive the man who killed her?
(a) Her parents have moved on.
(b) She can be happy here.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) He is sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie think is happening to her when she wakes up?
2. Why does Thandie get mad at Lizzie?
3. Who hears Lizzie when she tries to communicate with her family?
4. How do the dead age?
5. What does Lizzie have to speak to take the job she is first offered in the land of the dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lizzie discover her gift for speaking with dogs?
2. What do Curtis, Lizzie, and Thandie all have in common at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Lizzie try to tell her family when she contacts them?
4. What happens on Lizzie's first day of work?
5. What does Owen say to Lizzie after she contacts her family?
6. What is the Well?
7. What happens at home when Lizzie contacts her family?
8. How do people in Elsewhere age?
9. What do the people in the Department of Domestic Animals do?
10. What does Lizzie do when she becomes upset about the way people age in Elsewhere?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)