|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the person waiting for Lizzie when the boat stops?
2. What is wrong with Lizzie's hair?
(a) It is cut short.
(b) She has a wig.
(c) It is very long.
(d) Her head is shaved.
3. What does Lizzie teach Sadie about?
(a) A kennel.
4. What are the parents trying to comfort themselves about at the beginning of the book?
(a) Selling Lucy.
(c) Lizzie's death.
(d) Lucy's illness.
5. What happens when the dead finish aging?
(a) They remain their prime age forever.
(b) They graduate.
(c) They disappear.
(d) They are reborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the dead age?
2. What happens when Lizzie runs into a dog in Elsewhere?
3. Why does Lizzie try to stay on the boat?
4. Who first tells us Lizzie is dead?
5. What does Lizzie get an invitation for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lizzie try to tell her family when she contacts them?
2. Who is Betty, and how does she know Lizzie?
3. What clues does Lizzie have to her death?
4. What happens when Lizzie makes a list of after contacting her family?
5. What does Lucy tell us at the beginning of the book?
6. What is Lizzie's first dream in Elsewhere?
7. What does Owen say to Lizzie after she contacts her family?
8. What happens on Lizzie's first day of work?
9. What is the Well?
10. How does Lizzie discover her gift for speaking with dogs?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)