|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Lizzie when the ship stops?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. What is Lucy?
(a) A girl.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
3. What is the name of the person waiting for Lizzie when the boat stops?
4. What does Sadie ask Lizzie for?
(a) To adopt her.
(b) To continue teaching her.
(c) To bathe her.
(d) To find a home for her.
5. What does Owen tell Lizzie about her communication with her family?
(a) It will comfort them.
(b) It will only hurt them.
(c) It will change them.
(d) It will confuse them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie vow when she hears what her last word in life was?
2. What did the lead singer of Lizzie's favorite band die of?
3. How old is Lizzie at the beginning of the book?
4. Where is Lizzie when she wakes up?
5. What was Lizzie's last word in life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Betty, and how does she know Lizzie?
2. How is Lizzie rescued after she tries to back out of the Sneaker Clause?
3. Why was it so hard for Curtis to believe in love when he got to Elsewhere?
4. What does Lizzie do after speaking with Amadou?
5. Who is Amadou, and what does he say to Lizzie?
6. What happens at home when Lizzie contacts her family?
7. What is surprising to Lizzie about the captain of the Nile?
8. What clues does Lizzie have to her death?
9. What does Curtis ask of Lizzie in the healing center?
10. How did Owen deal with his death when he first came to Elsewhere?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)