|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lizzie take advantage of her invitation?
(a) She borrows a car.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She goes to the Observation Desk.
(d) She has her bunkmate get her ready.
2. Who first tells us Lizzie is dead?
3. What did the girl with Lizzie at the beginning of the book die of?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Car accident.
4. What does Lizzie spend all her money on after learning her killer is unidentified?
(a) Getting a message to her parents.
(b) Setting up judgement for her killer.
(c) Erasing her memories.
(d) Finding out who he is.
5. How do the dead age?
(a) By wish.
(b) Not at all.
(c) One year per decade.
(d) In reverse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does OD stand for in Elsewhere?
2. How old is the person waiting for Lizzie when the boat stops?
3. What does Lizzie say she is going to use the money she spends on her diving equipment for?
4. How does Lizzie's best friend disappoint her?
5. Where does Lizzie get the money for her diving equipment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do people in Elsewhere age?
2. How does Lizzie discover her gift for speaking with dogs?
3. How does Lucy plan to deal with her grief at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Lizzie get an invitation to, and what does she do about it?
5. What does Lizzie do when she becomes upset about the way people age in Elsewhere?
6. How does Lizzie deal with her death when she first wakes up in the book?
7. What does Owen say to Lizzie after she contacts her family?
8. What do the people in the Department of Domestic Animals do?
9. What happens when Lizzie makes a list of after contacting her family?
10. What do Curtis, Lizzie, and Thandie all have in common at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)