|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Owen have when he died?
(a) Construction worker.
(c) Police man.
2. What does Lizzie worry about when Sadie becomes a puppy?
(a) They will never see each other again.
(b) That she won't get adopted by nice people.
(c) It will hurt to go back to Earth.
(d) She will forget about Lizzie.
3. Who does Curtis get permission from to get married?
4. How old is Owen when Lizzie is reborn?
5. Who does Curtis marry?
6. How did Owen die?
(a) He got very sick.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He was shot while being robbed.
(d) He was in a fire.
7. What does Betty do when she hears Owen's wife has come to Elsewhere?
(a) Gets her a job.
(b) Bans Lizzie from seeing Owen.
(c) Invites her to dinner.
(d) Throws her a party.
8. What is Lizzie able to talk to her brother through?
(a) A pot of water.
(b) A water fountain.
(c) A sink.
(d) A small stream.
9. Who gives Lizzie the chance to use the Sneaker Clause?
10. Who helps Lizzie with the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner?
11. Where does Amadou come to talk to Lizzie?
(a) The river.
(b) Her house.
(c) The Well.
12. How does Lizzie get to the wedding she is invited to?
(a) On the Nile.
(b) Through the Sneaker Clause.
(c) Through the Well.
(d) At the Observation Decks.
13. What does Lizzie give Amadou when they talk?
(a) A dog.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A cat.
(d) A letter.
14. Where does Lizzie's go to start the Sneaker Clause?
(a) The boat dock.
(b) The river.
(c) The beach.
(d) The Observation Deck.
15. Where does Lizzie get trapped during the Sneaker Clause?
(a) An air shaft.
(b) The river.
(c) The raft.
(d) A ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lizzie yells at Owen?
2. What did Owen become in Elsewhere when he was done diving?
3. How long do people search for Lizzie before giving up?
4. Who is Alvy?
5. What is the biggest obstacle Emily faces with Owen's relationship?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)