|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people see Lizzie off when she is reborn?
2. How long will the journey to Earth be?
(a) A year.
(b) A day.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
3. How long does it take Lizzie to learn what she asks Owen to teach her?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
(a) She makes a list of things she loves.
(b) She makes a choice.
(c) She gets together with Owen.
(d) She says a prayer.
5. What kind of people is the Sneaker Clause designed for?
(a) Murdered people.
(b) Useless people.
(c) Young people.
(d) Confused people.
6. Who tells Lizzie she is running out of time to use the Sneaker Clause?
7. Who does Curtis get permission from to get married?
8. What does Lizzie think she sees on the surface of the water?
(a) A horse shoe.
(b) A watch.
(c) A fishing lure.
(d) A ribbon.
9. What was Owen trying to save just before he died?
(a) A dog.
(b) A child.
(c) A cat.
(d) A woman.
10. Who gives Lizzie a gift in the healing center?
11. Who does Curtis marry?
12. What is Amadou's excuse for his mistake on Earth?
(a) He could not lose his job.
(b) He heard a voice tell him to keep driving.
(c) He did not see her.
(d) He would have been arrested.
13. How does Lizzie get a wedding invitation?
(a) A phone call.
(b) Through a message in a bottle.
(c) In a post card.
(d) A message in the clouds.
14. What does Curtis say about love?
(a) No one person needs another.
(b) It comes when we are ready.
(c) Love brings pain with it.
(d) It is needed for happiness.
15. Who chooses to end the relationship between Owen and Emily?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wedding does Lizzie get an invitation to?
2. Who does Thandie bring to Thanksgiving dinner?
3. How do Lizzie and Owen behave when they get younger?
4. What happens when Lizzie yells at Owen?
5. What job did Owen have when he died?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)