|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Owen contacting when he dived?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Lizzie get upset with Owen about after his wife comes to live with him?
(a) Abandoning his dog.
(b) Quitting his job.
(c) Loving an old woman.
(d) Dumping her.
3. What does Curtis say about love?
(a) No one person needs another.
(b) It is needed for happiness.
(c) Love brings pain with it.
(d) It comes when we are ready.
4. How many dives did Owen make after he died?
5. Who gives Lizzie a gift in the healing center?
6. How old was Owen when he met his wife?
7. What is Amadou's excuse for his mistake on Earth?
(a) He could not lose his job.
(b) He did not see her.
(c) He heard a voice tell him to keep driving.
(d) He would have been arrested.
8. Who does Curtis marry?
9. How long is Lizzie in the healing center?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
10. How old was Owen when he died?
11. Why does Owen make contact with Alvy?
(a) To get a raise.
(b) To help Lizzie.
(c) To distract himself.
(d) To make Emma happy.
12. Who does Curtis start dating?
13. What does Lizzie say reminds her of everything she lost on Earth?
(a) Jen's death.
(b) Betty's new relationship.
(c) Emily's return.
(d) Her watch.
14. How does Lizzie get a wedding invitation?
(a) Through a message in a bottle.
(b) A message in the clouds.
(c) A phone call.
(d) In a post card.
15. What kind of people is the Sneaker Clause designed for?
(a) Young people.
(b) Useless people.
(c) Murdered people.
(d) Confused people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help?
2. What is Lizzie able to talk to her brother through?
3. What gift does Lizzie get in the healing center?
4. What day of the week does Lizzie begin the Sneaker Clause?
5. What did what Lizzie thought she saw on the surface turn out to really be?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)