|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Owen's wife's name?
2. Why can't Lizzie give a toast at the wedding?
(a) She is late.
(b) She is dead.
(c) There is no water at the wedding.
(d) It is too dark.
3. What does Lizzie swear when Sadie leaves?
(a) She will always keep a dog.
(b) She will get Owen a new dog.
(c) She will never have another dog.
(d) She will watch Sadie's new life.
4. How does Lizzie get a wedding invitation?
(a) In a post card.
(b) Through a message in a bottle.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A message in the clouds.
5. Who does Curtis get permission from to get married?
6. What was Lizzie most upset about missing out on Earth?
(b) A real job.
(d) Physical intimacy.
7. How old was Owen when he died?
8. Who is with Lizzie when she talks to her brother?
9. Who tells Lizzie she is running out of time to use the Sneaker Clause?
10. What gift does Curtis give his new wife?
(a) A song.
(b) A book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A necklace.
11. What does Curtis say about love?
(a) It comes when we are ready.
(b) No one person needs another.
(c) Love brings pain with it.
(d) It is needed for happiness.
12. What gift does Lizzie get in the healing center?
(a) A ring.
(b) A watch.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A phone.
13. Who does Thandie bring to Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her brother.
14. Who does Aldous bring to Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandfather.
15. Why does Owen make contact with Alvy?
(a) To distract himself.
(b) To make Emma happy.
(c) To get a raise.
(d) To help Lizzie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amadou?
2. Who helps Lizzie with the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner?
3. What does Betty do when she hears Owen's wife has come to Elsewhere?
4. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
5. Why does Lizzie decide to use the Sneaker Clause?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)