|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Lizzie begin the Sneaker Clause?
2. How does Lizzie find happiness in her death?
(a) She says a prayer.
(b) She makes a list of things she loves.
(c) She gets together with Owen.
(d) She makes a choice.
3. How long do people search for Lizzie before giving up?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 hours.
4. Who is with Lizzie when she talks to her brother?
5. What does Betty do when Lizzie is reborn?
(a) Marries Curtis.
(b) Throws a party.
(d) Finds a new house mate.
6. What will happen to the Elsewhere memories when Lizzie uses the Sneaker Clause?
(a) She will lose them.
(b) She will have to live a double life.
(c) They will stay with her.
(d) They will pop up at random moments.
7. What did Owen become in Elsewhere when he was done diving?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) A detective.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A consultant.
8. Who does Curtis start dating?
9. How long is Lizzie in the healing center?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 2 months.
10. Who does Lizzie talk to when she can't make a toast at the wedding?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her brother.
11. Why can't Owen's wife live with a dog?
(a) She is afraid.
(b) She is too forgetful.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is allergic.
12. Who does Jen ask to live with?
13. What does Lizzie get upset with Owen about after his wife comes to live with him?
(a) Dumping her.
(b) Abandoning his dog.
(c) Quitting his job.
(d) Loving an old woman.
14. Where does Amadou come to talk to Lizzie?
(a) The river.
(b) Her house.
(d) The Well.
15. Who tells Lizzie that Owen's wife is coming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest obstacle Emily faces with Owen's relationship?
2. What is special about the gift Curtis gives his new wife?
3. How do Lizzie and Owen behave when they get younger?
4. Why can't Lizzie die during the Sneaker Clause?
5. What is Lizzie able to talk to her brother through?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)