|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Book of the Dead: Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizzie ask Owen to teach her?
(a) How to focus on the Observation Deck.
(b) How to dance.
(c) How to communicate without diving.
(d) How to parallel park.
2. How does Lizzie thank Owen for his help?
(a) Gives him a dog.
(b) Makes him a sweater.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Invites him to Thanksgiving dinner.
3. Where is Lizzie offered a job in the land of the dead?
(a) The Department of Last Words.
(b) The Department of Domestic Animals.
(c) The Department of Newcomer Counseling.
(d) The Department of Deportation.
4. How often does Owen visit the Observation Deck now?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
5. What kind of people is the Sneaker Clause designed for?
(a) Murdered people.
(b) Young people.
(c) Useless people.
(d) Confused people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Betty find out about the diving?
2. What does Lizzie vow when she hears what her last word in life was?
3. What does OD stand for in Elsewhere?
4. How did Owen die?
5. Why does Lizzie decide to use the Sneaker Clause?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)