|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Ellen have at her new mother's house?
2. How does Ellen explain the item on her arm?
(a) Her father gave it to her as a present.
(b) She bought it.
(c) Her father put the squeeze on her.
(d) She fell.
3. What organization does Ellen join to curb her boredom in the winter?
(b) The show choir.
(c) The basketball team.
(d) The Girl Scouts.
4. What has Ellen's mother's absence forced Ellen to obtain for herself?
5. What happens to Ellen's mother's clothes?
(a) Ellen outgrew them.
(b) Ellen donated them to charity.
(c) Ellen's father burned them.
(d) Ellen's grandmother took them away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill do to Ellen on New Year's Eve?
2. What make-up item does Ellen contemplate wearing to her mother's funeral?
3. When do Dora and Nadine attend church?
4. How does Ellen describe her family before the funeral?
5. What item does Ellen's new mama never seem to run out of?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)