|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides that Ellen must move in with a family member?
(a) The courts.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
2. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
(a) An angel fountain.
(b) A gnome.
(c) A pile of leaves.
(d) A nice family.
3. Who agrees to let Ellen live with them temporarily?
(a) The art teacher.
(b) Starletta's parents.
(c) Ellen's grandmother.
(d) Aunt Betsy.
4. Who visits Ellen at school after she is a ward of the state?
(a) No one.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) Her father.
5. What gift do Julia and Roy give Ellen for her birthday?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A home to live in.
(c) Art supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen wear her coat to bed?
2. Why does Ellen's grandmother threaten to break Ellen's hands?
3. What activity always happens after church?
4. Who does Ellen plan on living with after her stay at Starletta's?
5. Why doesn't Ellen tell anyone about her problems with her father?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)