|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ellen when she eats the same thing as her friend's family?
(a) She got sick.
(c) Her father slapped her.
(d) She wanted more.
2. What other activities must Ellen do on Sundays in her new home?
(b) Scrub the floors and vaccum.
(c) Wash, and do her homework.
(d) Wash, and clean the dishes.
3. How does Ellen feel about her aunt?
(a) She loved her.
(b) She was indifferent to her.
(c) She disliked her.
(d) She wanted to be just like her.
4. Who does Ellen blame for her mother's death?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt.
5. What animal does Ellen hope her pony would scare away?
(b) Mountain lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What well-to-do relative of Ellen's attends the funeral?
2. Who are Rudolph and Ellis?
3. What is Ellen's father's name?
4. Who takes Ellen into town for a new coat?
5. What is left in Ellen's mailbox each month?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)