|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Ellen spy in one yard that she would like to have?
(a) A gnome.
(b) A nice family.
(c) An angel fountain.
(d) A pile of leaves.
2. What item does Ellen's new mama never seem to run out of?
3. Who are Rudolph and Ellis?
(a) Ellen's uncles.
(b) Ellen's brothers.
(c) Ellen's friends.
(d) Ellen's attorneys.
4. What animal does Ellen hope her pony would scare away?
(b) Mountain lions.
5. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
(a) Her heart pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the well-to-do relative call Ellen's father?
2. Who does Ellen blame for her mother's death?
3. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
4. Why doesn't Ellen tell anyone about her problems with her father?
5. Before the end of the service, but after the fight with Ellen's father, what does this well-to-do relative do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)