|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day after the funeral, where does Ellen prepare to go?
(b) The mall.
(d) The skating rink.
2. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
3. How much money does Ellen offer Starletta's family to let her stay with them?
4. What activity always happens after church?
5. In order to stay the night at Starletta's house, what lie does Ellen tell Starletta's parents?
(a) That she locked herself out.
(b) That she was scared.
(c) That her house burned down.
(d) That her father was drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen do when her mother goes to bed?
2. What does Ellen use reading for?
3. How long is Ellen's father gone the day after the funeral?
4. What other activities must Ellen do on Sundays in her new home?
5. Before the end of the service, but after the fight with Ellen's father, what does this well-to-do relative do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)