|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other activities must Ellen do on Sundays in her new home?
(b) Scrub the floors and vaccum.
(c) Wash, and do her homework.
(d) Wash, and clean the dishes.
2. How does Ellen refer to her large head?
(c) Nearly defective.
3. Who are Rudolph and Ellis?
(a) Ellen's attorneys.
(b) Ellen's brothers.
(c) Ellen's uncles.
(d) Ellen's friends.
4. A drive through what part of town is necessary to reach the location where the funeral service is being held?
5. What item spills out of Ellen's mother's purse?
(c) Her heart pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the grave site, who does Ellen avoid looking at?
2. Who decides that Ellen must move in with a family member?
3. What errand does Ellen enjoy partaking in with her new mama?
4. Who is Ellen placed to live with?
5. What does Ellen's father sign over to his relatives?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)