Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
2. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
3. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
4. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
5. What does Sir Peter compliment Ella for in a note?
Discuss the theme of love and romance in the novel "Ella Enchanted". Describe the love story between Ella and Price Char. How do they meet? What are some romantic moments shared between them? What conflicts do they face in their relationship? Do they have their happy ending?
Why might Carson Levine have chosen to include an epilogue? How does the epilogue change one's experience of the novel? Does the epilogue go in a different direction than expected? Would the novel be substantially different if the epilogue was not included?
Discuss the conclusion of the novel "Ella Enchanted". How does the novel end? Were you surprised by the ending? What tone is the conclusion written in? is it a happy ending? Why or why not?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)