Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
2. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
3. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
4. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
5. What does Sir Peter compliment Ella for in a note?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the conclusion of the novel "Ella Enchanted". How does the novel end? Were you surprised by the ending? What tone is the conclusion written in? is it a happy ending? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of money and power in the novel "Ella Enchanted". How important is money to Sir Peter? How does he use Ella to get what he wants? Does money ever cause problems for Ella? Why does Sir Peter marry Dame Olga? Why does Dame Olga marry Sir Peter?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the different magical elements in the story. What are some examples of when magic is used for good and when magic is used for bad? How does magic help and hinder Ella along the way?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)