|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella realize when her stepsisters order her to her room?
(a) Her curse is broken.
(b) She will never see Prince Char again.
(c) She is happy being alone.
(d) Her sister will marry Prince Char.
2. What does Lucinda magically turn into a horses and coachmen to take Ella to the ball?
3. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
(a) A brooch.
(b) A comb.
(c) A mirror.
(d) Some coins.
4. Why won't Lucinda take back her magical gift to Ella?
(a) She has been cursed and lost her powers.
(b) She no longer practices 'big magic'.
(c) She swears she never gave Ella such a gift.
(d) She has forgotten how to.
5. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
(a) Serving drinks.
(b) Taking people's cloaks.
(c) Announcing guests.
(d) Tending to the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lucinda reappears after following Mandy's dare, how does she look?
2. What does Ella's suitor ask Sir Peter at night in Chapter 19?
3. Where does Prince Char leave to go in Chapter 23?
4. After speaking to Lucinda, how is Ella's curse affected?
5. Which guest(s) at her father's wedding does Ella try her best to avoid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ella write in a letter to Char posing as Hattie?
2. How does Ella's changed curse return to normal again in Chapter 19?
3. What does Mandy dare Lucinda to do in Chapter 25?
4. What do Ella and Char start searching the old castle for in Chapter 21?
5. Why does Sir Peter leave not long after marrying Dame Olga? Where does he tell Ella he will go?
6. What does Lucinda do to get Ella to the ball?
7. What is to be held when Prince Char returns to Kyrria and what will be decided there? How do the stepsisters feel about this event?
8. Where do Ella and Char find a tiny pair of slippers? What do Ella and Char do after Ella put on the slippers?
9. What chores does Ella have to do after moving in with Dame Olga and her daughters?
10. How does Ella try to hide her made-up appearance after running home from the ball?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)