|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
(b) An urge to tell the truth.
(c) Affection for her father.
(d) Sick to her stomach.
2. What does Sir Peter admit to Dame Olga at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) That he has been married many times.
(b) That he must travel to another kingdom.
(c) That it is his fault Ella is cursed.
(d) That he is poor.
3. At Dame Olga's house, who does Prince Char speak to for several hours?
(b) Dame Olga.
4. What does Ella cover up with a filthy piece of linen when she returns home from the third ball?
(a) Her fairy feet.
(b) Her fairy book.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her face.
5. What is to be decided by Prince Char when he returns to Kyrria?
(a) Which castle he will live in.
(b) How much he will cut taxes by.
(c) Whom he will marry.
(d) Whether or not he will reign as king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella try to imagine in Chapter 19?
2. What does Ella wear to the royal ball?
3. Why has Sir Peter decided against marrying Ella to her suitor?
4. In her letter to Char in Chapter 26, what lie does Ella tell him?
5. After seeing what Lucinda is like, how does Ella feel?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)