|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the knight escorting Ella talk at length about?
(a) Prince Char.
(c) The weather.
(d) His horse.
2. How does Ella react to being told she will be married off?
(a) She is overjoyed.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is indifferent.
(d) She is terrified.
3. What does Prince Char think when he sees Ella through a window?
(a) That no one told her he was visiting.
(b) That she is avoiding him.
(c) That she is being confined.
(d) That she is playing a trick on him.
4. What disgusts Ella when she is around her father and his fiancee?
(a) The way they abuse the servants.
(b) Her meanness toward him.
(c) His rudeness toward her.
(d) The sweet way they talk to each other.
5. How many royal balls are to be held when Prince Char returns to Kyrria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Ella get through her days of waiting on her stepsisters?
2. Who does Hattie insist Ella's name is to the Prince?
3. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
4. What does Hattie do while Ella is dancing with the Prince at the third ball?
5. What is the name of the suitor in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift does Lucinda give to the newlywed giant couple?
2. What chores does Ella have to do after moving in with Dame Olga and her daughters?
3. What does Mandy discover about the mushrooms Sir Peter wants to serve when a suitor comes to see Ella?
4. How does Ella's curse change after she speaks to Lucinda?
5. How does Ella break her obedience curse?
6. What positive things does Sir Stephan say about Prince Char as he escorts Ella to the wedding?
7. When Ella arrives home after running away from the ball, what is the commotion that she hears? What does Prince Char ask Ella to do?
8. Why does Sir Peter leave not long after marrying Dame Olga? Where does he tell Ella he will go?
9. What is to be held when Prince Char returns to Kyrria and what will be decided there? How do the stepsisters feel about this event?
10. How does Ella try to hide her made-up appearance after running home from the ball?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)