|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hattie insist Ella's name is to the Prince?
2. What does Ella's suitor ask Sir Peter at night in Chapter 19?
(a) Whether he can invest in Sir Peter's business.
(b) Whether Ella has finished her schooling.
(c) Whether he can marry Ella.
(d) Whether Ella has any fairy blood.
3. What does Ella run to her father to tell him?
(a) That she has missed him.
(b) That she ran away from school.
(c) That her curse is lifted.
(d) That she wants him to remarry.
4. What does Mandy dare Lucinda to do?
(a) Try out the gifts she gives to people.
(b) Stop using magic.
(c) Take a trip away from Kyrria.
(d) Take back her magical gifts.
5. What does Sir Peter admit to Dame Olga at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) That he is poor.
(b) That he must travel to another kingdom.
(c) That it is his fault Ella is cursed.
(d) That he has been married many times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
2. Whose writing does Ella mimic to write a letter to Prince Char?
3. After seeing what Lucinda is like, how does Ella feel?
4. What does Ella look for in order to locate the fairy guests?
5. What does Lucinda magically turn into a carriage to take Ella to the ball?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)