|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Char and Ella search the castle for during the wedding?
(a) A secret passage.
(b) A wall mural.
(c) A throne.
(d) A dungeon.
2. Where does Prince Char leave to go in Chapter 23?
3. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
(a) Olga loves Mandy's cooking.
(b) Olga doesn't really care.
(c) Olga wants to see Ella around the house less.
(d) Olga thinks the job will be tough.
4. What does Ella lose as she is running from the ball?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her ring.
(c) Her headpiece.
(d) One of her glass shoes.
5. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ella is made to do for her stepfamily?
3. What does Char ask Ella in one of his letters?
4. What does Sir Peter admit to Dame Olga at the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. Who tells Ella that the Prince is at her house in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. Six months after Char has left for Ayortha, what does he directly ask Ella in a letter?
2. Why does Lucinda refuse to take back Ella's obedience curse?
3. Why doesn't Char ask Ella why she wears a mask? What does the Prince confide to Ella in Chapter 28?
4. How does Ella break her obedience curse?
5. What effect do the elvish mushrooms have on Ella in Chapter 19?
6. What terrible thing does Ella consider might happen if she married Prince Char?
7. After finding out about Sir Peter's financial situation, what does Dame Olga tell Ella?
8. How does Ella's curse change after she speaks to Lucinda?
9. What does Lucinda do to get Ella to the ball?
10. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)