|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
(a) 6 months.
(b) One year.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. At Dame Olga's house, who does Prince Char speak to for several hours?
(c) Dame Olga.
3. What helps Ella get through her days of waiting on her stepsisters?
(a) Mandy's support.
(b) Plotting her revenge.
(c) The though of her curse being revoked.
(d) The little games she plays during the day.
4. What do Hattie and Olive try to fit into in Chapter 29?
(a) Ella's slipper.
(b) Ella's headdress.
(c) Ella's gown from the ball.
(d) Ella's pajamas.
5. What is to be decided by Prince Char when he returns to Kyrria?
(a) Whom he will marry.
(b) How much he will cut taxes by.
(c) Whether or not he will reign as king.
(d) Which castle he will live in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Peter plan to marry Ella off to?
2. What does Sir Peter use his royal connections to do?
3. What do Char and Ella find in a trunk full of gardening tools?
4. Under the influence of the mushrooms, what does Ella think of her suitor?
5. What does Ella lose as she is running from the ball?
Short Essay Questions
1. What chores does Ella have to do after moving in with Dame Olga and her daughters?
2. What gift does Lucinda bestow on Sir Peter and Dame Olga? How does Sir Peter react?
3. What does Mandy give to Ella on the night of the final royal ball?
4. What gift does Lucinda give to the newlywed giant couple?
5. Six months after Char has left for Ayortha, what does he directly ask Ella in a letter?
6. What does Mandy discover about the mushrooms Sir Peter wants to serve when a suitor comes to see Ella?
7. What do Ella and Char write about in their letters to each other? How does Char always close his letters, and how does Ella respond?
8. What does Lucinda do to get Ella to the ball?
9. Why does Ella become afraid to tell Lucinda to take her gift back? What does Ella ask Lucinda for instead?
10. What do Ella and Char start searching the old castle for in Chapter 21?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)