|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dame Olga tell Ella she will have to do when they live together?
(a) Find a husband quickly.
(c) Nurse Olga's elderly mother.
(d) Dress like a lady.
2. Where does Mandy tell Ella to hide in Chapter 25?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) Behind a door.
(c) Under a table.
(d) Behind a curtain.
3. What does Mandy dare Lucinda to do?
(a) Take a trip away from Kyrria.
(b) Try out the gifts she gives to people.
(c) Take back her magical gifts.
(d) Stop using magic.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Ella is made to do for her stepfamily?
(a) Prepare and serve food.
(b) Tell Olive stories.
(c) Prepare baths for Olga.
(d) Prepare Hattie for parties.
5. Who has Sir Peter decided to marry?
(a) Dame Olga.
(c) Ella's sewing mistress.
(d) His brother's widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella tell Lucinda she would like the power to do?
2. What is the new room Dame Olga moves Ella into lacking?
3. When Lucinda reappears after following Mandy's dare, how does she look?
4. What does Ella put on her face when she returns home from the third ball?
5. Where does Sir Peter tell Ella he is going in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Char ask Ella why she wears a mask? What does the Prince confide to Ella in Chapter 28?
2. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
3. What does Mandy dare Lucinda to do in Chapter 25?
4. What gift does Lucinda bestow on Sir Peter and Dame Olga? How does Sir Peter react?
5. What positive things does Sir Stephan say about Prince Char as he escorts Ella to the wedding?
6. How does Ella's changed curse return to normal again in Chapter 19?
7. Six months after Char has left for Ayortha, what does he directly ask Ella in a letter?
8. When Ella arrives home after running away from the ball, what is the commotion that she hears? What does Prince Char ask Ella to do?
9. What does Lucinda do to get Ella to the ball?
10. Why does Ella become afraid to tell Lucinda to take her gift back? What does Ella ask Lucinda for instead?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)