|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella lose as she is running from the ball?
(a) One of her glass shoes.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her headpiece.
(d) Her ring.
2. Who has Sir Peter decided to marry?
(a) Ella's sewing mistress.
(b) Dame Olga.
(c) His brother's widow.
3. Who does Sir Peter plan to marry Ella off to?
(a) Dame Olga's nephew.
(b) A rich man.
(c) The Prince.
(d) A man he owes a debt to.
4. In her letter to Char in Chapter 26, what lie does Ella tell him?
(a) That she is returning to school.
(b) That she will never get married.
(c) That she has eloped.
(d) That she is sick.
5. What does Ella tell Lucinda she would like the power to do?
(a) Say 'no' to people.
(b) Make people like her.
(c) Stop telling lies.
(d) Dance beautifully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the knight who escorts Ella to the country of the giants?
2. What does Hattie do while Ella is dancing with the Prince at the third ball?
3. What does Hattie tell Olive and Olga about in Chapter 23?
4. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
5. What does Dame Olga tell Ella she will have to do when they live together?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)