|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Prince Char comes to visit in Chapter 23, where is Ella confined?
(a) To a cupboard.
(b) In the barn.
(c) To her room.
(d) To the cellar.
2. How many fairies does Ella identify at the wedding?
3. What does Sir Peter think of Olga after their marriage?
(a) She is clever.
(b) She is wonderful.
(c) She is annoying.
(d) She is crazy.
4. What does Prince Char confess to Ella at the third ball?
(a) That he doesn't want to be a prince.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he has decided not to marry.
(d) That he is dying.
5. What does Ella look for in order to locate the fairy guests?
(b) Colorful hair.
(c) Tiny feet.
(d) Sparkles in the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
2. What do Ella and Mandy hide so that Sir Peter won't sell them?
3. Who tells Ella that the Prince is at her house in Chapter 29?
4. What do the other fairies criticize Lucinda about at the wedding?
5. What did Lucinda do to someone who asked her to take back one of her gifts?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ella break her obedience curse?
2. How does Ella try to hide her made-up appearance after running home from the ball?
3. What does Lucinda do to get Ella to the ball?
4. Why does Lucinda refuse to take back Ella's obedience curse?
5. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
6. Six months after Char has left for Ayortha, what does he directly ask Ella in a letter?
7. What does Mandy discover about the mushrooms Sir Peter wants to serve when a suitor comes to see Ella?
8. What do Ella and Char write about in their letters to each other? How does Char always close his letters, and how does Ella respond?
9. What do Ella and Char start searching the old castle for in Chapter 21?
10. Why doesn't Char ask Ella why she wears a mask? What does the Prince confide to Ella in Chapter 28?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)