|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dame Olga tell Ella she will have to do when they live together?
(a) Dress like a lady.
(b) Find a husband quickly.
(c) Nurse Olga's elderly mother.
2. What does Ella try to imagine in Chapter 19?
(a) Getting revenge on Hattie.
(b) Being married to Char.
(c) Life without her curse.
(d) Being married to an old man.
3. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
(a) One year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What is the name of the suitor in Chapter 19?
5. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be decided by Prince Char when he returns to Kyrria?
2. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
3. What does Ella tell Lucinda she would like the power to do?
4. What does Lucinda magically turn into a carriage to take Ella to the ball?
5. What does Sir Peter use his royal connections to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ella write in a letter to Char posing as Hattie?
2. Why does Sir Peter leave not long after marrying Dame Olga? Where does he tell Ella he will go?
3. What positive things does Sir Stephan say about Prince Char as he escorts Ella to the wedding?
4. What does Mandy discover about the mushrooms Sir Peter wants to serve when a suitor comes to see Ella?
5. Why does Lucinda refuse to take back Ella's obedience curse?
6. What gift does Lucinda give to the newlywed giant couple?
7. What effect do the elvish mushrooms have on Ella in Chapter 19?
8. What do Ella and Char write about in their letters to each other? How does Char always close his letters, and how does Ella respond?
9. Why does Ella become afraid to tell Lucinda to take her gift back? What does Ella ask Lucinda for instead?
10. Six months after Char has left for Ayortha, what does he directly ask Ella in a letter?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)