|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Peter think of Olga after their marriage?
(a) She is annoying.
(b) She is wonderful.
(c) She is clever.
(d) She is crazy.
2. When Prince Char comes to visit in Chapter 23, where is Ella confined?
(a) In the barn.
(b) To her room.
(c) To the cellar.
(d) To a cupboard.
3. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
(a) One year.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
4. What does Hattie tell Olive and Olga about in Chapter 23?
(a) Mandy's true identity.
(b) The dresses Ella has hidden.
(c) Ella's friendship with the Prince.
(d) Ella's curse.
5. What does Ella run to her father to tell him?
(a) That her curse is lifted.
(b) That she ran away from school.
(c) That she has missed him.
(d) That she wants him to remarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lucinda do to someone who asked her to take back one of her gifts?
2. What does Sir Peter use his royal connections to do?
3. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
4. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
5. What does Ella put on her face when she returns home from the third ball?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift does Lucinda give to the newlywed giant couple?
2. When Ella arrives home after running away from the ball, what is the commotion that she hears? What does Prince Char ask Ella to do?
3. How does Ella break her obedience curse?
4. What is to be held when Prince Char returns to Kyrria and what will be decided there? How do the stepsisters feel about this event?
5. What effect do the elvish mushrooms have on Ella in Chapter 19?
6. How does Ella's changed curse return to normal again in Chapter 19?
7. What do Ella and Char write about in their letters to each other? How does Char always close his letters, and how does Ella respond?
8. Where do Ella and Char find a tiny pair of slippers? What do Ella and Char do after Ella put on the slippers?
9. How does Ella try to hide her made-up appearance after running home from the ball?
10. Why does Lucinda refuse to take back Ella's obedience curse?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)