|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella realize could happen if she marries Prince Char?
(a) He might banish her father from the kingdon.
(b) Someone could use her curse to harm Char.
(c) She could get revenge on her stepfamily.
(d) His family might disown him.
2. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
(d) Sir Peter.
3. What do Char and Ella find in a trunk full of gardening tools?
(a) A ring.
(b) A fairy sculpture.
(c) A mask.
(d) Glass slippers.
4. Who does Hattie insist Ella's name is to the Prince?
5. How is Lucinda described?
(a) As fantastically beautiful.
(b) As very petite.
(c) As wearing a lot of makeup.
(d) As drowning in robes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
2. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
3. What did Lucinda do to someone who asked her to take back one of her gifts?
4. What is the name of the knight who escorts Ella to the country of the giants?
5. What does Hattie tell Olive and Olga about in Chapter 23?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Char ask Ella why she wears a mask? What does the Prince confide to Ella in Chapter 28?
2. How does Ella try to hide her made-up appearance after running home from the ball?
3. Where do Ella and Char find a tiny pair of slippers? What do Ella and Char do after Ella put on the slippers?
4. What do Ella and Char write about in their letters to each other? How does Char always close his letters, and how does Ella respond?
5. What gift does Lucinda bestow on Sir Peter and Dame Olga? How does Sir Peter react?
6. Why does Lucinda refuse to take back Ella's obedience curse?
7. What do Ella and Char start searching the old castle for in Chapter 21?
8. After finding out about Sir Peter's financial situation, what does Dame Olga tell Ella?
9. Six months after Char has left for Ayortha, what does he directly ask Ella in a letter?
10. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)