|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ella feel comfortable going to royal ball?
(a) No one will recognize her in makeup.
(b) She will wear a mask.
(c) She knows Prince Char will want to see her.
(d) She will be lost in the crowd.
2. After seeing what Lucinda is like, how does Ella feel?
3. What does the knight escorting Ella talk at length about?
(b) His horse.
(c) The weather.
(d) Prince Char.
4. After speaking to Lucinda, how is Ella's curse affected?
(a) She feel joy when she obeys orders.
(b) Her curse is broken.
(c) Her mind switches off when she is given an order.
(d) She dances whenever she's ordered to do something.
5. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
(a) Olga loves Mandy's cooking.
(b) Olga wants to see Ella around the house less.
(c) Olga doesn't really care.
(d) Olga thinks the job will be tough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Peter plan to marry Ella off to?
2. What is the name of the knight who escorts Ella to the country of the giants?
3. How many fairies does Ella identify at the wedding?
4. How is Lucinda described?
5. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ella's changed curse return to normal again in Chapter 19?
2. After finding out about Sir Peter's financial situation, what does Dame Olga tell Ella?
3. What is to be held when Prince Char returns to Kyrria and what will be decided there? How do the stepsisters feel about this event?
4. What effect do the elvish mushrooms have on Ella in Chapter 19?
5. When Ella arrives home after running away from the ball, what is the commotion that she hears? What does Prince Char ask Ella to do?
6. What gift does Lucinda give to the newlywed giant couple?
7. Why does Char think Ella is avoiding him when he comes to her home to visit?
8. Why does Sir Peter decide Ella will not marry Edmund? What does Sir Peter decide to do instead to solve his financial problems?
9. Why does Lucinda refuse to take back Ella's obedience curse?
10. How does Ella break her obedience curse?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)