|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ella weep in Chapter 25?
(a) The fireplace.
(b) In her father's arms.
(c) In her bed.
(d) Under a tree.
2. After speaking to Lucinda, how is Ella's curse affected?
(a) She feel joy when she obeys orders.
(b) Her mind switches off when she is given an order.
(c) She dances whenever she's ordered to do something.
(d) Her curse is broken.
3. What does Lucinda magically turn into a horses and coachmen to take Ella to the ball?
4. Who does Hattie insist Ella's name is to the Prince?
5. In her letter to Char in Chapter 26, what lie does Ella tell him?
(a) That she is sick.
(b) That she has eloped.
(c) That she will never get married.
(d) That she is returning to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the mushrooms Sir Peters wants Mandy to serve in Chapter 18?
2. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
3. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
4. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
5. Who does Sir Peter plan to marry Ella off to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ella write in a letter to Char posing as Hattie?
2. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
3. What does Mandy discover about the mushrooms Sir Peter wants to serve when a suitor comes to see Ella?
4. What does Mandy give to Ella on the night of the final royal ball?
5. How does Ella's curse change after she speaks to Lucinda?
6. Why does Ella run away from the ball in Chapter 28?
7. How does Ella's changed curse return to normal again in Chapter 19?
8. What gift does Lucinda give to the newlywed giant couple?
9. Why does Sir Peter decide Ella will not marry Edmund? What does Sir Peter decide to do instead to solve his financial problems?
10. What does Lucinda do to get Ella to the ball?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)