|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
(a) A comb.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A brooch.
(d) Some coins.
2. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
(a) Undying devotion.
(b) Unconditional forgiveness.
(c) Everlasting love.
(d) Eternal understanding.
3. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
(a) That Ella shouldn't complain and do what Olga tells her to.
(b) That he is not returning.
(c) That he will marry her off.
(d) That he has won a fortune gambling.
4. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
(a) Announcing guests.
(b) Tending to the fire.
(c) Taking people's cloaks.
(d) Serving drinks.
5. What does Sir Peter compliment Ella for in a note?
(a) Convincing her suitor that she is a lady.
(b) Doing well in school.
(c) Her pretty appearance.
(d) Flirting beautifully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the knight escorting Ella talk at length about?
2. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
3. Who has Sir Peter decided to marry?
4. Who tells Ella that the Prince is at her house in Chapter 29?
5. Under the influence of the mushrooms, what does Ella think of her suitor?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)