|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella run to her father to tell him?
(a) That she wants him to remarry.
(b) That she has missed him.
(c) That she ran away from school.
(d) That her curse is lifted.
2. Where does Ella weep in Chapter 25?
(a) The fireplace.
(b) In her father's arms.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) In her bed.
3. Who has Sir Peter decided to marry?
(a) His brother's widow.
(b) Ella's sewing mistress.
(d) Dame Olga.
4. Who does Hattie insist Ella's name is to the Prince?
5. Where does Ella hide upstairs during the wedding?
(a) Under a bed.
(b) On a balcony.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) In an empty room.
6. What does Hattie do while Ella is dancing with the Prince at the third ball?
(a) Laughs and points at Ella's dancing skills.
(b) Spills her drink on Ella.
(c) Trips Ella.
(d) Snatches her mask away.
7. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
(a) Announcing guests.
(b) Serving drinks.
(c) Tending to the fire.
(d) Taking people's cloaks.
8. What do Ella and Mandy hide so that Sir Peter won't sell them?
(a) Lady Eleanor's gowns.
(d) Ella's books.
9. How does Ella punish her stepmother and sisters for their treatment of her?
(a) She banishes them from the kingdom.
(b) She does not invite them to her wedding.
(c) She has them killed.
(d) She publicly mocks them.
10. What does Sir Peter think of Olga after their marriage?
(a) She is wonderful.
(b) She is crazy.
(c) She is clever.
(d) She is annoying.
11. What helps Ella get through her days of waiting on her stepsisters?
(a) The though of her curse being revoked.
(b) The little games she plays during the day.
(c) Mandy's support.
(d) Plotting her revenge.
12. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
(b) Sir Peter.
13. Where does Sir Peter tell Ella he is going in Chapter 22?
(a) On a trading journey.
(b) On a holiday.
(c) On a pilgrimmage.
(d) To visit family.
14. What disgusts Ella when she is around her father and his fiancee?
(a) His rudeness toward her.
(b) The way they abuse the servants.
(c) Her meanness toward him.
(d) The sweet way they talk to each other.
15. Where did Mandy get the gift she presents Ella with on the night of the final ball?
(a) From Ella's mother.
(b) From her own mother.
(c) She made it.
(d) From the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Char and Ella search the castle for during the wedding?
2. Who tells Ella that the Prince is at her house in Chapter 29?
3. What does Ella put on her face when she returns home from the third ball?
4. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
5. What does Lucinda realize it is terrible to live as?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)