|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Peter use his royal connections to do?
(a) Further his career.
(b) Buy a castle.
(c) Raise an army.
(d) Travel the world for rare antiques.
2. What is the effect of the gift that Lucinda gives the giant couple?
(a) They will be eternally youthful.
(b) They will have many, many children.
(c) They can never leave each others' side.
(d) They can look at no one but each other.
3. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
(a) Taking people's cloaks.
(b) Serving drinks.
(c) Tending to the fire.
(d) Announcing guests.
4. What does Ella put on her face when she returns home from the third ball?
(a) Coffee grounds.
5. What does Char ask Ella in one of his letters?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If Dame Olga is mistreating her.
(c) If she trusts her father.
(d) If she has ever travelled outside the kingdom.
6. At Dame Olga's house, who does Prince Char speak to for several hours?
(c) Dame Olga.
7. What do Char and Ella find in a trunk full of gardening tools?
(a) Glass slippers.
(b) A mask.
(c) A fairy sculpture.
(d) A ring.
8. What does Ella look for in order to locate the fairy guests?
(a) Colorful hair.
(b) Sparkles in the air.
(d) Tiny feet.
9. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
10. Which guest(s) at her father's wedding does Ella try her best to avoid?
(b) The giant couple.
(c) Prince Char.
(d) Her crazy old uncle.
11. What is to be decided by Prince Char when he returns to Kyrria?
(a) How much he will cut taxes by.
(b) Which castle he will live in.
(c) Whether or not he will reign as king.
(d) Whom he will marry.
12. Where did Mandy get the gift she presents Ella with on the night of the final ball?
(a) From Ella's mother.
(b) She made it.
(c) From her own mother.
(d) From the market.
13. What does Hattie do while Ella is dancing with the Prince at the third ball?
(a) Snatches her mask away.
(b) Spills her drink on Ella.
(c) Trips Ella.
(d) Laughs and points at Ella's dancing skills.
14. What does Ella lose as she is running from the ball?
(a) Her headpiece.
(b) Her ring.
(c) One of her glass shoes.
(d) Her necklace.
15. What does Prince Char confess to Ella at the third ball?
(a) That he has decided not to marry.
(b) That he is dying.
(c) That he doesn't want to be a prince.
(d) That he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hattie insist Ella's name is to the Prince?
2. What does Ella tell Lucinda she would like the power to do?
3. What does Ella wear to the royal ball?
4. After seeing what Lucinda is like, how does Ella feel?
5. What does Ella do when Prince Char orders her to marry him?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)