|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other fairies criticize Lucinda about at the wedding?
(a) Using magic to speed up the ceremony.
(b) Wearing strange colors.
(c) Disappearing and reappearing.
(d) Arriving late.
2. What does Mandy dare Lucinda to do?
(a) Take back her magical gifts.
(b) Try out the gifts she gives to people.
(c) Take a trip away from Kyrria.
(d) Stop using magic.
3. Why has Sir Peter decided against marrying Ella to her suitor?
(a) The suitor showed more interest in Mandy.
(b) The suitor is not as rich as Sir Peter thought.
(c) He wants to try to marry Ella to a royal.
(d) The suitor was too old.
4. Under the influence of the mushrooms, what does Ella think of her suitor?
(a) He is gross.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He is like her grandfather.
(d) He is too sweaty.
5. What does Ella look for in order to locate the fairy guests?
(b) Sparkles in the air.
(c) Tiny feet.
(d) Colorful hair.
6. Where does Ella hide when she is summoned before the Prince in Chapter 29?
(a) Behind Hattie.
(b) Under the kitchen table.
(c) In the cupboard.
(d) Behind a servant.
7. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
8. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
(a) Undying devotion.
(b) Everlasting love.
(c) Unconditional forgiveness.
(d) Eternal understanding.
9. What does Prince Char confess to Ella at the third ball?
(a) That he has decided not to marry.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he doesn't want to be a prince.
(d) That he is dying.
10. What does Ella's suitor ask Sir Peter at night in Chapter 19?
(a) Whether Ella has any fairy blood.
(b) Whether Ella has finished her schooling.
(c) Whether he can invest in Sir Peter's business.
(d) Whether he can marry Ella.
11. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
(a) That he is not returning.
(b) That he has won a fortune gambling.
(c) That he will marry her off.
(d) That Ella shouldn't complain and do what Olga tells her to.
12. Which of the following is NOT something Ella is made to do for her stepfamily?
(a) Prepare baths for Olga.
(b) Prepare and serve food.
(c) Tell Olive stories.
(d) Prepare Hattie for parties.
13. After seeing what Lucinda is like, how does Ella feel?
14. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
(a) Sir Peter.
15. Which guest(s) at her father's wedding does Ella try her best to avoid?
(b) Prince Char.
(c) The giant couple.
(d) Her crazy old uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
2. What is the effect of the gift that Lucinda gives the giant couple?
3. What does Ella run to her father to tell him?
4. Where does Ella hide upstairs during the wedding?
5. What does Ella do when Prince Char orders her to marry him?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)