|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other fairies criticize Lucinda about at the wedding?
(a) Disappearing and reappearing.
(b) Wearing strange colors.
(c) Arriving late.
(d) Using magic to speed up the ceremony.
2. What is the name of the suitor in Chapter 19?
3. Where does Ella hide upstairs during the wedding?
(a) In an empty room.
(b) Under a bed.
(c) On a balcony.
(d) In a cupboard.
4. Which guest(s) at her father's wedding does Ella try her best to avoid?
(a) The giant couple.
(b) Prince Char.
(d) Her crazy old uncle.
5. Where does Ella hide when she is summoned before the Prince in Chapter 29?
(a) In the cupboard.
(b) Behind Hattie.
(c) Under the kitchen table.
(d) Behind a servant.
6. What is the name of the knight who escorts Ella to the country of the giants?
(a) Sir Simon.
(b) Sir Rodderick.
(c) Sir Donald.
(d) Sir Stephan.
7. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
8. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
(a) A comb.
(b) Some coins.
(c) A brooch.
(d) A mirror.
9. What does Hattie tell Olive and Olga about in Chapter 23?
(a) Ella's friendship with the Prince.
(b) Ella's curse.
(c) The dresses Ella has hidden.
(d) Mandy's true identity.
10. What does Mandy present Ella with as a gift on the night of the final ball?
(a) A locket.
(b) A pair of glass slippers.
(c) A portrait.
(d) A tiara.
11. Where did Mandy get the gift she presents Ella with on the night of the final ball?
(a) She made it.
(b) From the market.
(c) From Ella's mother.
(d) From her own mother.
12. How many royal balls are to be held when Prince Char returns to Kyrria?
13. Where does Ella weep in Chapter 25?
(a) In her father's arms.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) In her bed.
(d) The fireplace.
14. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three weeks.
15. What helps Ella get through her days of waiting on her stepsisters?
(a) The little games she plays during the day.
(b) The though of her curse being revoked.
(c) Plotting her revenge.
(d) Mandy's support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella run to her father to tell him?
2. At Dame Olga's house, who does Prince Char speak to for several hours?
3. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
4. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
5. What do Ella and Mandy hide so that Sir Peter won't sell them?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)