|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
(b) An urge to tell the truth.
(c) Affection for her father.
(d) Sick to her stomach.
2. After seeing what Lucinda is like, how does Ella feel?
3. What does Ella wear to the royal ball?
(a) Her mothers' gown.
(b) Dame Olga's gown.
(c) Hattie's gown.
(d) Mandy's gown.
4. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
(a) Everlasting love.
(b) Unconditional forgiveness.
(c) Eternal understanding.
(d) Undying devotion.
5. Where does Ella weep in Chapter 25?
(a) In her bed.
(b) The fireplace.
(c) In her father's arms.
(d) Under a tree.
6. Where does Prince Char leave to go in Chapter 23?
7. How many royal balls are to be held when Prince Char returns to Kyrria?
8. Who does Ella avoid when she reaches the giants' wedding?
(b) Dame Olga.
(c) Her father.
9. What does Sir Peter compliment Ella for in a note?
(a) Flirting beautifully.
(b) Her pretty appearance.
(c) Convincing her suitor that she is a lady.
(d) Doing well in school.
10. What does Hattie tell Olive and Olga about in Chapter 23?
(a) Ella's curse.
(b) Mandy's true identity.
(c) The dresses Ella has hidden.
(d) Ella's friendship with the Prince.
11. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
(a) He blames himself for her mother's death.
(b) He wants her to return to school.
(c) He has lost their entire fortune.
(d) He has become friendly with the King.
12. What does Ella learn about when she travels with Prince Char?
(a) Foreign languages.
(c) Love and marriage.
13. Whose writing does Ella mimic to write a letter to Prince Char?
(a) Her father's.
(b) The King's.
(c) Dame Olga's.
14. What does Ella tell Lucinda she would like the power to do?
(a) Dance beautifully.
(b) Say 'no' to people.
(c) Stop telling lies.
(d) Make people like her.
15. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Sir Peter decided against marrying Ella to her suitor?
2. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
3. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
4. Where does Ella hide upstairs during the wedding?
5. What does Prince Char confess to Ella at the third ball?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)