Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
(a) A comb.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A brooch.
(d) Some coins.
2. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
(a) Undying devotion.
(b) Unconditional forgiveness.
(c) Everlasting love.
(d) Eternal understanding.
3. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
(a) That Ella shouldn't complain and do what Olga tells her to.
(b) That he is not returning.
(c) That he will marry her off.
(d) That he has won a fortune gambling.
4. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
(a) Announcing guests.
(b) Tending to the fire.
(c) Taking people's cloaks.
(d) Serving drinks.
5. What does Sir Peter compliment Ella for in a note?
(a) Convincing her suitor that she is a lady.
(b) Doing well in school.
(c) Her pretty appearance.
(d) Flirting beautifully.
6. What does the knight escorting Ella talk at length about?
(a) The weather.
(c) His horse.
(d) Prince Char.
7. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
(c) Sir Peter.
8. Who has Sir Peter decided to marry?
(a) His brother's widow.
(c) Dame Olga.
(d) Ella's sewing mistress.
9. Who tells Ella that the Prince is at her house in Chapter 29?
(b) Dame Olga.
(c) A maid.
10. Under the influence of the mushrooms, what does Ella think of her suitor?
(a) He is too sweaty.
(b) He is gross.
(c) He is like her grandfather.
(d) He is handsome.
11. What do the other fairies criticize Lucinda about at the wedding?
(a) Using magic to speed up the ceremony.
(b) Arriving late.
(c) Wearing strange colors.
(d) Disappearing and reappearing.
12. What does Hattie do while Ella is dancing with the Prince at the third ball?
(a) Spills her drink on Ella.
(b) Laughs and points at Ella's dancing skills.
(c) Snatches her mask away.
(d) Trips Ella.
13. What does Sir Peter tell Ella not to mention until after the wedding?
(a) That this will be Sir Peter's third marriage.
(b) That Ella is cursed.
(c) Their poverty.
(d) That Sir Peter is dying.
14. What does Ella lose as she is running from the ball?
(a) Her ring.
(b) One of her glass shoes.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Her headpiece.
15. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
(a) Olga doesn't really care.
(b) Olga wants to see Ella around the house less.
(c) Olga loves Mandy's cooking.
(d) Olga thinks the job will be tough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucinda notice about Ella at the wedding?
2. What is the name of the suitor in Chapter 19?
3. Where does Sir Peter tell Ella he is going in Chapter 22?
4. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
5. What does Sir Peter admit to Dame Olga at the beginning of Chapter 22?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)