|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Sir Peter decided against marrying Ella to her suitor?
(a) He wants to try to marry Ella to a royal.
(b) The suitor was too old.
(c) The suitor showed more interest in Mandy.
(d) The suitor is not as rich as Sir Peter thought.
2. Where does Ella hide upstairs during the wedding?
(a) On a balcony.
(b) In an empty room.
(c) In a cupboard.
(d) Under a bed.
3. What does Ella do when Prince Char orders her to marry him?
(a) She refuses.
(b) She cries with happiness.
(c) She smiles and nods.
(d) She laughs at him.
4. What is unique about the mushrooms Sir Peters wants Mandy to serve in Chapter 18?
(a) They cause sleepiness.
(b) They contain a love spell.
(c) They taste like chocolate.
(d) They are an expensive delicacy.
5. What does Mandy order Ella to do after the mushrooms wear off?
(a) Stay away from her suitor.
(b) Run away.
(c) Rest in bed for a few days.
(d) Not to feel happy about obeying orders.
6. What is the name of the knight who escorts Ella to the country of the giants?
(a) Sir Donald.
(b) Sir Simon.
(c) Sir Rodderick.
(d) Sir Stephan.
7. What does Ella look for in order to locate the fairy guests?
(a) Colorful hair.
(c) Tiny feet.
(d) Sparkles in the air.
8. What does Ella try to imagine in Chapter 19?
(a) Being married to an old man.
(b) Life without her curse.
(c) Getting revenge on Hattie.
(d) Being married to Char.
9. What does Ella run to her father to tell him?
(a) That she has missed him.
(b) That she wants him to remarry.
(c) That she ran away from school.
(d) That her curse is lifted.
10. Where does Dame Olga say Ella will stay in her home?
(a) The servants' quarters.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The cellar.
(d) A luxurious suite.
11. After seeing what Lucinda is like, how does Ella feel?
12. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
(a) One year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Eight months.
13. What does Sir Peter compliment Ella for in a note?
(a) Flirting beautifully.
(b) Her pretty appearance.
(c) Doing well in school.
(d) Convincing her suitor that she is a lady.
14. What helps Ella get through her days of waiting on her stepsisters?
(a) Mandy's support.
(b) Plotting her revenge.
(c) The though of her curse being revoked.
(d) The little games she plays during the day.
15. What does Prince Char think when he sees Ella through a window?
(a) That she is avoiding him.
(b) That she is playing a trick on him.
(c) That she is being confined.
(d) That no one told her he was visiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella's suitor ask Sir Peter at night in Chapter 19?
2. What does Ella realize could happen if she marries Prince Char?
3. Why does Ella feel comfortable going to royal ball?
4. What did Lucinda do to someone who asked her to take back one of her gifts?
5. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)