|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
(a) A comb.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A brooch.
(d) Some coins.
2. What does Mandy dare Lucinda to do?
(a) Try out the gifts she gives to people.
(b) Take a trip away from Kyrria.
(c) Stop using magic.
(d) Take back her magical gifts.
3. What does Hattie do while Ella is dancing with the Prince at the third ball?
(a) Snatches her mask away.
(b) Laughs and points at Ella's dancing skills.
(c) Trips Ella.
(d) Spills her drink on Ella.
4. What does Ella lose as she is running from the ball?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her ring.
(c) Her headpiece.
(d) One of her glass shoes.
5. At Dame Olga's house, who does Prince Char speak to for several hours?
(a) Dame Olga.
6. What does Lucinda realize it is terrible to live as?
(a) A mortal.
(b) A horse.
(c) A servant.
(d) A squirrel.
7. What is the name of the suitor in Chapter 19?
8. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
(a) That he will marry her off.
(b) That Ella shouldn't complain and do what Olga tells her to.
(c) That he has won a fortune gambling.
(d) That he is not returning.
9. What is to be decided by Prince Char when he returns to Kyrria?
(a) Whether or not he will reign as king.
(b) Whom he will marry.
(c) How much he will cut taxes by.
(d) Which castle he will live in.
10. Under the influence of the mushrooms, what does Ella think of her suitor?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is gross.
(c) He is too sweaty.
(d) He is like her grandfather.
11. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
(a) Unconditional forgiveness.
(b) Undying devotion.
(c) Eternal understanding.
(d) Everlasting love.
12. What is unique about the mushrooms Sir Peters wants Mandy to serve in Chapter 18?
(a) They are an expensive delicacy.
(b) They cause sleepiness.
(c) They taste like chocolate.
(d) They contain a love spell.
13. What does Lucinda notice about Ella at the wedding?
(a) That Ella's dress is dirty.
(b) That Ella is staring.
(c) That Ella has little feet.
(d) That Ella resembles Lady Eleanor.
14. Why does Ella feel comfortable going to royal ball?
(a) She will wear a mask.
(b) No one will recognize her in makeup.
(c) She knows Prince Char will want to see her.
(d) She will be lost in the crowd.
15. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
(d) Sir Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
2. What does Ella look for in order to locate the fairy guests?
3. Which guest(s) at her father's wedding does Ella try her best to avoid?
4. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
5. What does Ella learn about when she travels with Prince Char?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)