|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella lose as she is running from the ball?
(a) One of her glass shoes.
(b) Her ring.
(c) Her headpiece.
(d) Her necklace.
2. Who has Sir Peter decided to marry?
(a) Ella's sewing mistress.
(c) His brother's widow.
(d) Dame Olga.
3. At Dame Olga's house, who does Prince Char speak to for several hours?
(b) Dame Olga.
4. Who does Hattie insist Ella's name is to the Prince?
5. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
(b) Sir Peter.
6. Where does Ella hide when she is summoned before the Prince in Chapter 29?
(a) Under the kitchen table.
(b) Behind a servant.
(c) In the cupboard.
(d) Behind Hattie.
7. Under the influence of the mushrooms, what does Ella think of her suitor?
(a) He is like her grandfather.
(b) He is gross.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is too sweaty.
8. What does Lucinda magically turn into a horses and coachmen to take Ella to the ball?
9. Who tells Ella that the Prince is at her house in Chapter 29?
(a) Dame Olga.
(b) A maid.
10. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
(a) An urge to tell the truth.
(c) Sick to her stomach.
(d) Affection for her father.
11. What does Ella realize could happen if she marries Prince Char?
(a) He might banish her father from the kingdon.
(b) She could get revenge on her stepfamily.
(c) Someone could use her curse to harm Char.
(d) His family might disown him.
12. What does Sir Peter use his royal connections to do?
(a) Further his career.
(b) Buy a castle.
(c) Raise an army.
(d) Travel the world for rare antiques.
13. Which of the following is NOT something Ella is made to do for her stepfamily?
(a) Prepare and serve food.
(b) Prepare baths for Olga.
(c) Prepare Hattie for parties.
(d) Tell Olive stories.
14. What does Mandy order Ella to do after the mushrooms wear off?
(a) Stay away from her suitor.
(b) Run away.
(c) Not to feel happy about obeying orders.
(d) Rest in bed for a few days.
15. What does the knight escorting Ella talk at length about?
(b) His horse.
(c) Prince Char.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucinda magically turn into a carriage to take Ella to the ball?
2. What does Prince Char confess to Ella at the third ball?
3. What disgusts Ella when she is around her father and his fiancee?
4. What does Hattie do while Ella is dancing with the Prince at the third ball?
5. What is the new room Dame Olga moves Ella into lacking?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)