|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mandy dare Lucinda to do?
(a) Take back her magical gifts.
(b) Stop using magic.
(c) Take a trip away from Kyrria.
(d) Try out the gifts she gives to people.
2. What does Ella cover up with a filthy piece of linen when she returns home from the third ball?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her fairy feet.
(d) Her fairy book.
3. What does Dame Olga take from Ella's purse?
(a) Some coins.
(b) A brooch.
(c) A comb.
(d) A mirror.
4. What does Lucinda notice about Ella at the wedding?
(a) That Ella's dress is dirty.
(b) That Ella has little feet.
(c) That Ella resembles Lady Eleanor.
(d) That Ella is staring.
5. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three weeks.
6. What does Ella try to imagine in Chapter 19?
(a) Being married to an old man.
(b) Life without her curse.
(c) Being married to Char.
(d) Getting revenge on Hattie.
7. Where does Ella hide upstairs during the wedding?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) On a balcony.
(c) In an empty room.
(d) Under a bed.
8. Which of the following is NOT something Ella is made to do for her stepfamily?
(a) Prepare baths for Olga.
(b) Tell Olive stories.
(c) Prepare and serve food.
(d) Prepare Hattie for parties.
9. What does Ella tell Prince Char her name is at the ball?
10. What does Prince Char think when he sees Ella through a window?
(a) That she is avoiding him.
(b) That she is playing a trick on him.
(c) That she is being confined.
(d) That no one told her he was visiting.
11. What does Mandy present Ella with as a gift on the night of the final ball?
(a) A pair of glass slippers.
(b) A tiara.
(c) A locket.
(d) A portrait.
12. What is the effect of the gift that Lucinda gives the giant couple?
(a) They can never leave each others' side.
(b) They will be eternally youthful.
(c) They will have many, many children.
(d) They can look at no one but each other.
13. Where does Ella hide when she is summoned before the Prince in Chapter 29?
(a) Behind Hattie.
(b) Behind a servant.
(c) In the cupboard.
(d) Under the kitchen table.
14. What does Prince Char confess to Ella at the third ball?
(a) That he has decided not to marry.
(b) That he is dying.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he doesn't want to be a prince.
15. In total, how long does Lucinda agree to follow Mandy's dare for?
(a) 6 months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Eight months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be decided by Prince Char when he returns to Kyrria?
2. What does Sir Peter compliment Ella for in a note?
3. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
4. What does Char ask Ella in one of his letters?
5. What does Mandy order Ella to do after the mushrooms wear off?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)