|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose writing does Ella mimic to write a letter to Prince Char?
(a) The King's.
(b) Dame Olga's.
(d) Her father's.
2. What does Sir Peter think of Olga after their marriage?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is clever.
(c) She is annoying.
(d) She is wonderful.
3. Where does Sir Peter tell Ella he is going in Chapter 22?
(a) On a trading journey.
(b) On a holiday.
(c) To visit family.
(d) On a pilgrimmage.
4. What nice thing does the Prince say about Ella's mother?
(a) That she always made him laugh.
(b) That she was very beautiful.
(c) That she was kind.
(d) That she was very generous.
5. How does Ella impress the elves in Chapter 13?
(a) By singing a song.
(b) Be presenting them with a gift.
(c) By speaking their language.
(d) By identifying elvish herbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Char and Ella search the castle for during the wedding?
2. Why has Sir Peter decided against marrying Ella to her suitor?
3. What does Mandy give to Ella at night when she is crying in bed?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Ella is made to do for her stepfamily?
5. What does Lucinda magically turn into a carriage to take Ella to the ball?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)