|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Ella impress the Prince with her skill for?
(a) Picking up magical languages.
(b) Horseback riding.
(d) Identifying plants and herbs.
2. What does Areida's father do?
(a) He is a knight.
(b) He is a scholar.
(c) He is an innkeeper.
(d) He is a trader.
3. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
(a) Everlasting love.
(b) Unconditional forgiveness.
(c) Eternal understanding.
(d) Undying devotion.
4. What does Sir Peter tell Ella on their way home from the wedding?
(a) He has lost their entire fortune.
(b) He blames himself for her mother's death.
(c) He has become friendly with the King.
(d) He wants her to return to school.
5. What does Ella decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Write a letter to Mandy.
(b) Set a trap for Hattie.
(c) Tell Areida about her curse.
(d) Run away from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress does Ella put on for the funeral dinner?
2. Who has Sir Peter decided to marry?
3. What is the Prince's name?
4. What do Ella and Char do after her father's wedding party is over?
5. What did Lucinda do to someone who asked her to take back one of her gifts?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)