|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ella's father tell her to leave her mother's funeral?
(a) Children are not allowed at funerals.
(b) Lucinda is expected to appear.
(c) So she can change into a dress for mourning.
(d) She is making too much noise crying.
2. How many fairies does Ella identify at the wedding?
3. What does one page in Ella's fairy tale book tell her?
(a) Herbal tea recipes.
(b) The current activities of certain people.
(c) Her family history.
(d) A prediction of tomorrow's weather.
4. What is the name of the suitor in Chapter 19?
5. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
(b) An urge to tell the truth.
(c) Affection for her father.
(d) Sick to her stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing Ella's explanation for why she obeyed the ogre, what does Prince Char think?
2. What does Ella tell Lucinda she would like the power to do?
3. What is the effect of the gift that Lucinda gives the giant couple?
4. For what reason does Ella's father send for her in Chapter 5?
5. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)