|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hattie is only able to tell the truth, which of the following is NOT a reason she gives for why she hates Ella?
(a) Ella doesn't admire Hattie.
(b) Ella is pretty.
(c) Ella is brave.
(d) Ella is smart.
2. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
(a) Affection for her father.
(b) An urge to tell the truth.
(d) Sick to her stomach.
3. What does Mandy reveal to Ella in Chapter 4?
(a) That she knows how to break Ella's curse.
(b) That she is her fairy god mother.
(c) That Ella's father has been knighted.
(d) That ogres have been seen in the area.
4. What is unique about the mushrooms Sir Peters wants Mandy to serve in Chapter 18?
(a) They taste like chocolate.
(b) They are an expensive delicacy.
(c) They contain a love spell.
(d) They cause sleepiness.
5. What does Ella give Hattie which forces Hattie to tell the truth.
(a) A magical flower.
(b) An enchanted perfume.
(c) A magic mirror.
(d) A potion mixed with juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the coachmen inform the girls is pursuing their carriage?
2. What do Char and Ella find in a trunk full of gardening tools?
3. What does Mandy say many people are frightened of in Chapter 4?
4. Why is the grandmother gnome surprised when Ella and Char return the baby?
5. How does Ella's father react when Ella says she dislikes Olga's daughters?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)