|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella discover about her book of fairy tales?
(a) It is magical.
(b) It smells like vanilla.
(c) It is missing half of its pages.
(d) It belonged to her mother.
2. What did Ella do to win the baby gnome's trust?
(a) She sang him a song.
(b) She gave the baby a biscuit.
(c) She showed him her tiny fairy feet.
(d) She said a gnomic greeting.
3. What happens when Ella speaks to the group of ogres?
(a) They are alarmed.
(b) They are lulled to sleep.
(c) They become angry.
(d) They laugh at her.
4. Why is Lucinda a unique fairy?
(a) She has no wings.
(b) She doesn't conceal her identity.
(c) She practices dark magic.
(d) She acts like a human.
5. What does Mandy reveal to Ella in Chapter 4?
(a) That she knows how to break Ella's curse.
(b) That ogres have been seen in the area.
(c) That she is her fairy god mother.
(d) That Ella's father has been knighted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do the elves give Ella to take on her journey?
2. What do the knights use to protect themselves from the ogres?
3. What does Hattie not allow Ella to do for three days?
4. What does one page in Ella's fairy tale book tell her?
5. After the incident with Ella's playmate, what does Ella's mother order her to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)