|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Peter tell Ella not to mention until after the wedding?
(a) That Sir Peter is dying.
(b) That Ella is cursed.
(c) That this will be Sir Peter's third marriage.
(d) Their poverty.
2. What does Char provide for Ella for the rest of her journey to the country of the giants?
(a) A book to read.
(b) A weapon.
(c) An escort.
(d) A carriage.
3. What gift does Lucinda bestow on the Sir Peter and his bride?
(a) Unconditional forgiveness.
(b) Undying devotion.
(c) Everlasting love.
(d) Eternal understanding.
4. Why is the grandmother gnome surprised when Ella and Char return the baby?
(a) Humans usually don't show gnomes kindness.
(b) She didn't know the baby was gone.
(c) Humans have a hard time finding gnome homes.
(d) Ella was able to get the baby to follow her.
5. After speaking to Lucinda, how is Ella's curse affected?
(a) Her curse is broken.
(b) Her mind switches off when she is given an order.
(c) She feel joy when she obeys orders.
(d) She dances whenever she's ordered to do something.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what helps Ella to quickly catch up in all of her lessons?
2. What is the name of the girl Ella befriends in her first lesson?
3. What do the elves provide Ella with for her journey?
4. What does Areida's father do?
5. What does one page in Ella's fairy tale book tell her?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)