|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella do when her playmate takes advantage of Ella's curse?
(a) Ella traps her playmate in a closet.
(b) Ella cries for hours.
(c) Ella runs away.
(d) Ella punches her.
2. What did Ella do to win the baby gnome's trust?
(a) She sang him a song.
(b) She gave the baby a biscuit.
(c) She showed him her tiny fairy feet.
(d) She said a gnomic greeting.
3. Why is Lucinda a unique fairy?
(a) She acts like a human.
(b) She doesn't conceal her identity.
(c) She has no wings.
(d) She practices dark magic.
4. What does the grandmother gnome warn Ella about?
(a) That the fairy Lucinda is insane.
(b) Three people who cannot be trusted.
(c) A nearby ogre den.
(d) That life at school may be difficult.
5. What does one page in Ella's fairy tale book tell her?
(a) Herbal tea recipes.
(b) Her family history.
(c) A prediction of tomorrow's weather.
(d) The current activities of certain people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Ella impress the Prince with her skill for?
2. What does the ogre do when it takes a look at Ella?
3. Where does Ella run away to when her father tells her to leave the funeral?
4. What does Olga receive as a "gift" from Ella on their way to school?
5. What happens when Ella gives Hattie the fairy tale book to look at?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)