|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lucinda a unique fairy?
(a) She acts like a human.
(b) She practices dark magic.
(c) She has no wings.
(d) She doesn't conceal her identity.
2. Who does Ella's mother refuse to tell her about in Chapter 2?
(a) Ella's fairy godmother.
(b) Ella's father.
(c) The Prince.
(d) Ella's grandmother.
3. Where does Ella's father want to send her with Olga's daughters?
(a) On a holiday.
(b) Finishing school.
(c) To a health spa.
(d) To a royal ball.
4. Why does Ella's father tell her to leave her mother's funeral?
(a) She is making too much noise crying.
(b) Children are not allowed at funerals.
(c) So she can change into a dress for mourning.
(d) Lucinda is expected to appear.
5. What evidence is there that Ella has fairy blood?
(a) Her feet are tiny.
(b) Her little nose.
(c) Her pointed ears.
(d) Her miniscule wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mandy reveal to Ella in Chapter 4?
2. What are ogres known for?
3. What does the ogre do when it takes a look at Ella?
4. What does Ella think of Dame Olga and her daughters?
5. After the incident with Ella's playmate, what does Ella's mother order her to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)