|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dame Olga say Ella will stay in her home?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A luxurious suite.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The servants' quarters.
2. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
(a) Announcing guests.
(b) Tending to the fire.
(c) Taking people's cloaks.
(d) Serving drinks.
3. What happens when Ella gives Hattie the fairy tale book to look at?
(a) It turns into a dull textbook.
(b) Hattie throws it out of the carriage.
(c) Hattie takes great interest in its contents.
(d) The book's metal closure will not open.
4. Why is Lucinda a unique fairy?
(a) She acts like a human.
(b) She doesn't conceal her identity.
(c) She has no wings.
(d) She practices dark magic.
5. For what reason does Ella's father send for her in Chapter 5?
(a) To get to know Ella.
(b) He plans to arrange her marriage.
(c) To get Ella away from the ogre danger.
(d) So Ella can meet his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
2. Which guest(s) at her father's wedding does Ella try her best to avoid?
3. What does Sir Peter say in the letter Ella receives from him?
4. After eating the mushrooms, what does Ella feel?
5. What does Prince Char think when he sees Ella through a window?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)