|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Ella send Prince Char a letter?
(b) Sir Peter.
2. Where does Sir Peter tell Ella he is going in Chapter 22?
(a) On a pilgrimmage.
(b) On a holiday.
(c) On a trading journey.
(d) To visit family.
3. How does Ella impress the elves in Chapter 13?
(a) By speaking their language.
(b) By singing a song.
(c) By identifying elvish herbs.
(d) Be presenting them with a gift.
4. What does Ella make Prince Char laugh about in Chapter 15?
(a) Her concern for the ogres.
(b) Her stories of being proper.
(c) Her rant about Hattie.
(d) Her description of her sewing class.
5. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
(a) Olga doesn't really care.
(b) Olga thinks the job will be tough.
(c) Olga wants to see Ella around the house less.
(d) Olga loves Mandy's cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
2. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
3. What happens when Ella gives Hattie the fairy tale book to look at?
4. What does Dame Olga notice Ella is lacking when the girls prepare to leave for school?
5. What does the grandmother gnome warn Ella about?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)