|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ella gives Hattie the fairy tale book to look at?
(a) Hattie throws it out of the carriage.
(b) Hattie takes great interest in its contents.
(c) It turns into a dull textbook.
(d) The book's metal closure will not open.
2. How long does Prince Char intend to be away for in Chapter 23?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two years.
3. Why is the grandmother gnome surprised when Ella and Char return the baby?
(a) Humans usually don't show gnomes kindness.
(b) Ella was able to get the baby to follow her.
(c) She didn't know the baby was gone.
(d) Humans have a hard time finding gnome homes.
4. What animal do the elves give Ella to take on her journey?
(a) A pony.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A goat.
5. What is Ella responsible for when her stepfamily throws parties?
(a) Announcing guests.
(b) Serving drinks.
(c) Taking people's cloaks.
(d) Tending to the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dame Olga agree to let Ella be Mandy's scullery maid?
2. How do the girls and coachmen get away from their pursuers?
3. What does Hattie tell Ella to give her on their way to school?
4. What is the new room Dame Olga moves Ella into lacking?
5. What makes Ella happy on her journey to the country of the giants?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)