* Lucinda the eccentric fairy gives Ella the gift of obedience when she is born.
* Ella is cursed to do whatever anyone tells her to for the rest of her life.
* If Ella tries to resist an order she feels sicker by the moment until she finally obeys.
* After a playmate takes advantage of Ella's curse, Ella's mother orders her never to tell anyone about it again.
* Ella knows she has a fairy godmother but her mother will not tell her who or where she is.
* Lady Eleanor dies.
* Ella is distraught at her mother's funeral - her father sends her away to compose herself.
* Ella meets Prince Charmant.
* Ella's father introduces her to a woman named Dame Olga and her daughters Hattie and Olive. Ella dislikes the family.
* Mandy reveals that she is Ella's fairy godmother.
* Mandy tells Ella she has a little bit...
This section contains 1,388 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)