Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 15)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To whom does Elizabeth give a lock of graying red hair in 1572 when she is 39 years-old?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe Queen Elizabeth I's physical appearance?
3. What happens when the Scottish Lords try to rescue Mary Stuart from Tutbury Castle where she is being held?
4. What does Elizabeth ride in through London to Westminster on the Saturday before her coronation?
5. What happens to Lord Darnley in Edinburgh the day before he marries Mary Stuart?
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 1,533 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)