|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who marries Lord Sheffield's widow four days before she gives birth to his son?
(a) King Philip of Spain.
(b) The Earl of Essex.
(c) The Earl of Leicester.
(d) The Duke of Anjou.
2. Which of the following statements does not describe Queen Elizabeth at age 60 years-old?
(a) She wears wigs a darker red than her own hair.
(b) Although wrinkled, her skin is still flawless white.
(c) She has gained a lot of weight.
(d) She is missing some teeth on the left side of her mouth.
3. What is Queen Elizabeth doing while the Earl of Essex's sentence is carried out?
(a) Meeting with her Privy Council.
(d) Playing the virginals.
4. Which of the following is not an entertainment provided for Queen Elizabeth during her visit to Kenilworth?
(a) Hunting a hart.
(b) A bear-baiting.
5. At the end of Chapter 26, how does Queen Elizabeth tell her Privy Council to convert Catholics to Protestants?
(a) By burning or hanging them.
(b) By torture.
(c) By the example of their lives.
(d) By their swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to anyone who murders Queen Elizabeth, who does the Bond of Associate bind Queen Elizabeth's Privy Council to pursue to death?
2. What is Queen Elizabeth supposed to be able to cure by prayer and touch?
3. When Queen Elizabeth is 54 years-old, how old is Robert Devereux, the Earl of Essex?
4. Why does Queen Elizabeth refuse the Prince of Orange's request to become queen of additional lands?
5. What does Queen Elizabeth wear to ride through her troops and inspire them?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)