|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Earl of Essex sentenced to for his crime?
(a) To be imprisoned in the Tower.
(b) To be burned alive.
(c) To be beheaded.
(d) To be hung.
2. With what country does the king of France threaten to ally if Queen Elizabeth does not marry Alenzon?
3. Who raises Lord Burleigh's grandchildren?
(a) Sir Francis Walsingham.
(b) Lord Burleigh's daughter, Ann.
(c) Lord Burleigh and his wife.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
4. How does Alenzon respond when Queen Elizabeth says she will not marry him after having promised to do so?
(a) He says he would rather they both die if he cannot have her.
(b) He declares war on England.
(c) He marries Mary Stuart.
(d) He kills himself.
5. In addition to anyone who murders Queen Elizabeth, who does the Bond of Associate bind Queen Elizabeth's Privy Council to pursue to death?
(a) Anyone who murders the Earl of Leicester.
(b) Anyone in whose interest Queen Elizabeth is murdered.
(c) Anyone who murders a member of the Privy Council.
(d) Anyone who finances Queen Elizabeth's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas Gresham establish in London on Cornhill in 1571?
2. Where do Catholics massacre Protestants in great numbers in the Massacre of St. Bartholomew?
3. Which of the following is not an entertainment provided for Queen Elizabeth during her visit to Kenilworth?
4. How old is Queen Elizabeth when she dies?
5. When Queen Elizabeth is 54 years-old, how old is Robert Devereux, the Earl of Essex?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)