Short Answer Key
1. What does the author say the aim of the book is in the introduction?
To collect interesting personal information about Elizabeth I.
2. According to the introduction, on what does the book focus?
Queen Elizabeth I.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the effect the book's focus has on the book's shape?
The book is arranged in chronological order.
4. Where does the author say she gets her information about the queen from?
Various sources already published.
5. What story arose about Elizabeth I's appearance after the age of thirty?
That she was bald.
6. To whom does Elizabeth give a lock of graying red hair in 1572 when she is 39 years-old?
The poet, Sir Philip Sidney.
1. According to King Henry's will, what is the order of succession to the throne?
Edward, Mary, Elizabeth.
2. What is King Henry...
This section contains 3,560 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)