|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Earl of Essex's mother?
(a) Penelope Devereux.
(b) Lettice Devereux.
(c) Catherine Grey.
(d) Lady Lennox.
2. What are pearls said to symbolize?
(b) Psychic ability.
3. To whom does Queen Elizabeth confide in Chapter 21 that she hates the idea of marriage more every day?
(a) Sir Francis Walsingham.
(b) The Earl of Sussex.
(c) Sir Philip Sidney.
(d) The Earl of Leicester.
4. What does Queen Elizabeth do with the cargo of the Spanish ships?
(a) Gives it away to her people.
(b) Sends it to France.
(c) Takes it to the Tower and keeps it.
(d) Sends it to Spain.
5. When Queen Elizabeth is 40 years-old, what trait has become more pronounced in her?
(a) Her artistry.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her skill in the hunt.
(d) Her nervous irritability.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to anyone who murders Queen Elizabeth, who does the Bond of Associate bind Queen Elizabeth's Privy Council to pursue to death?
2. How does Queen Elizabeth react when she receives word that Mary Stuart has been beheaded?
3. During her era, what is unusual about the way Queen Elizabeth bathes?
4. What powerful country supports the marriage of Mary Stuart to Darnley?
5. Although Elizabeth and her Master of the Horse have known each other since Elizabeth was eight, when does their relationship become closer before her ascension to the throne?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)