|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Queen Elizabeth ruled England at 37 years-old?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 12 years.
2. Why does Queen Elizabeth hesitate to take a more active part in the Protestant rebellion in Scotland?
(a) She is Catholic.
(b) Her country is short of funds, men, and ships.
(c) She fears French intervention on Scotland's behalf.
(d) She fears retribution from Mary Stuart.
3. What color robes does Queen Elizabeth wear for her crowning?
4. What disease does Queen Elizabeth contract and nearly die of?
5. According to the introduction, on what does the book focus?
(a) The Protestant Reformation.
(b) Queen Elizabeth I.
(c) The Spanish Armada.
(d) Life in England during Elizabeth's reign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is murdered in the presence of the pregnant Mary Stuart?
2. Whose household does Princess Elizabeth live in after her father's death?
3. How does Queen Elizabeth revive the Royal Navy?
4. Who agrees to be the godmother to the infant son of Mary Stuart?
5. How old is Elizabeth when she becomes queen of England?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)