|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to King Henry's will, what is the order of succession to the throne?
(a) Mary, Edward, Lady Jane Grey.
(b) Mary, Elizabeth, Edward.
(c) Edward, Mary, Elizabeth.
(d) Lady Jane Grey, Edward, Mary.
2. How many people attend the state banquet in Westminster hall to celebrate Queen Elizabeth's coronation?
3. Who becomes the ruler of England after King Henry VIII's death when Elizabeth is 14 years-old?
(a) Lady Jane Grey.
(b) Elizabeth's nine-year-old half brother, Edward.
(c) Elizabeth's 27 year-old half sister, Mary Tudor.
(d) Mary Stuart.
4. What do the Catholic bishops not want to do for Queen Elizabeth's coronation?
(a) Attend the ceremony.
(b) Bless the queen.
(c) Crown the queen.
(d) Offer prayers for the queen.
5. When Amy Dudley is found at the bottom of a staircase with a broken neck, who is immediately suspected of murdering her?
(a) Sir Christopher Hammond.
(b) Her husband, Lord Robert Dudley.
(c) Mary Stuart.
(d) William Cecil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose household does Princess Elizabeth live in after her father's death?
2. What is King Henry VIII's relationship to Lady Jane Grey?
3. In Chapter 5 of <i>Elizabeth the Great</i>, what act do Parliament and the Privy Council pass?
4. When representatives of Parliament beg the queen to marry, who does Queen Elizabeth claim to already be married to?
5. Who marries his son to Lady Jane Grey because of her place in the line of succession to the throne of England?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)