|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Queen Mary Tudor determined to reinstate as England's national religion when she ascends to the throne?
2. According to some books on heraldry of the period, what do the colors Queen Elizabeth tells Don Guzman de Silva are hers represent?
(a) Perpetual virginity.
(b) Victory in war.
3. What is King Henry VIII's relationship to Lady Jane Grey?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her grandfather.
(c) He is her great uncle.
(d) He is her uncle.
4. To whom is Queen Mary Tudor engaged soon after her ascension to the throne?
(a) Prince Philip of Spain.
(b) Edward Courtenay.
(c) Sir Philip Sidney.
(d) The Duke of Norfolk.
5. Who expects to be named Queen Elizabeth's "heiress-presumptive"?
(a) Kat Ashley.
(b) Catherine Grey.
(c) Mary Stuart.
(d) Lady Lennox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Catherine Parr encourage Princess Elizabeth and Prince Edward to study?
2. When Amy Dudley is found at the bottom of a staircase with a broken neck, who is immediately suspected of murdering her?
3. Which of the following statements does not describe Wyatt's Rebellion depicted in Chapter 3?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Parliament want to force Queen Elizabeth to do?
5. Who does Queen Elizabeth suggest as a potential husband for Mary Stuart?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)