One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Queen Elizabeth ruled England at 37 years-old?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. What does the author say hair is washed with during Queen Elizabeth's lifetime?
(b) Olive oil.
(d) Lavender and roses.
3. Who wants to marry Don Carlos, a criminal lunatic, to gain an alliance with Spain to help dethrone Elizabeth?
(a) Mary Stuart.
(c) Lettice Devereux.
(d) Catherine Grey.
4. Who will finance the invasion Mary Stuart anticipates?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) Catherine de Medici.
(c) King James of Scotland.
(d) The Duke of Guise.
5. What are pearls said to symbolize?
(c) Psychic ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Queen Elizabeth's complexion so white?
2. Which of the following is not a place where glass is used in England as peacetime prosperity develops an increasing market for it?
3. Why is Queen Elizabeth called "Queen of the Sea?"
4. When Mary Stuart writes Queen Elizabeth in Chapter 22, who does she blame for the gossip about her?
5. How does the author say teeth are cleaned during Queen Elizabeth's lifetime?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)