Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
5. When was Norfolk executed?
Discuss the impact that the death of Elizabeth I had on England and compare Elizabeth I with her successor, James of Scotland.
Discuss the Nine Years War, the causes, impact on both Ireland and England, and the resolution of the war.
Discuss the significance of Edward, Earl of Hertford and examine how his rule changed England, as well as Elizabeth.
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)