Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
5. When was Norfolk executed?
Examine the significance of the plots against Elizabeth I during her reign and how they were dealt with by the English government.
Examine the relationships of Henry VIII and discuss how it impacted future generations regarding questions of illegitimacy and succession.
Discuss the significance of Edward, Earl of Hertford and examine how his rule changed England, as well as Elizabeth.
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)