Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
5. When was Norfolk executed?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Dr. William Allen and how it increased England's belief of a Catholic threat.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of the Spanish Armada and the clashes with England, including its causes and impact of the disagreement on both countries.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the issue of succession under Elizabeth I and what role the Privy Council and Parliament had in succession.
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)