Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
5. When was Norfolk executed?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Henry VIII's relationship with the Roman Church and discuss the significance of the Act of Restraint of Appeals.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of the Bond of Association, why it was started, and the impact it had on the people of England and those in other countries.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the significance of the plots against Elizabeth I during her reign and how they were dealt with by the English government.
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)