Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
5. When was Norfolk executed?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the financial crisis which occurred during the reign of Elizabeth I, and how she dealt with the crisis.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the reign of Elizabeth I with that of Mary, Queen of Scots.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the relationships of Henry VIII and discuss how it impacted future generations regarding questions of illegitimacy and succession.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)