Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
5. When was Norfolk executed?
Examine the relationships of Henry VIII and discuss how it impacted future generations regarding questions of illegitimacy and succession.
Examine the significance of religion and how the monarch was made Supreme Governor of the Church in England.
Examine the significance of the Queen's Court in the Elizabethan era, including its purpose, the responsibilities/duties of the court, and expectations of behavior.
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)