|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
5. When was Norfolk executed?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the significance of the Queen's Court in the Elizabethan era, including its purpose, the responsibilities/duties of the court, and expectations of behavior.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the reign of Elizabeth I with that of Mary, Queen of Scots.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the significance of the plots against Elizabeth I during her reign and how they were dealt with by the English government.
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)