|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many castles did Elizabeth I have?
2. Who founded a seminary in 1568?
3. Who took control of Scotland?
4. What did Alencon become in 1580?
5. Who was named Regent of the Kingdom of Scotland?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the financial crisis which occurred during the reign of Elizabeth I, and how she dealt with the crisis.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of religion and how the monarch was made Supreme Governor of the Church in England.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the problems in France under King Henry and examine England's involvement in France.
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)