|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Walter Raleigh arrive at Elizabeth's court?
2. When did Darnley die according to Chapter 7?
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. Who did Elizabeth I allow to enter Scotland with an army?
5. Who wanted his daughter to be Queen of France?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the reign of Elizabeth I with that of Mary, Queen of Scots.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of the Queen's Court in the Elizabethan era, including its purpose, the responsibilities/duties of the court, and expectations of behavior.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the significance of religion and how the monarch was made Supreme Governor of the Church in England.
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)