|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What honor did Elizabeth sparingly hand out according to Chapter 10?
2. Who succeeded Charles IX?
(a) Henry I.
(b) Henry III.
(c) Henry II.
(d) Henry IV.
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. What did the British government think Catholicism would do given enough time, according to Chapter 11?
(a) Expand throughout England.
(b) Move south.
(c) Experience a resurgence.
(d) Die out.
5. When was Norfolk executed?
(a) June 2, 1572.
(b) June 22, 1572.
(c) June 30, 1572.
(d) June 12, 1572.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Darnley die?
2. What was the Queen's largest palace?
3. When did Elizabeth I visit various people in the Midland region?
4. When did Elizabeth plan an expedition against Spain?
5. Who wanted to depose Elizabeth I?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)