|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Norfolk executed?
(a) June 2, 1572.
(b) June 30, 1572.
(c) June 12, 1572.
(d) June 22, 1572.
2. Who did Elizabeth I fear would take power in France and strengthen Spain?
(a) The Puritans.
(b) The rebels.
(c) The Catholic League.
(d) The poor.
3. Who did Elizabeth I open talks with France to marry?
(a) The Duke of Normandy.
(b) The Duke of Paris.
(c) The Duke of Anjou.
(d) The Duke of Beaufort.
4. What did Parliament expand in 1570?
(a) The requirements for successors.
(b) The definition of succession.
(c) The definition of treason.
(d) The duties of the Queen.
5. Who did the Duke of Norfolk attempt to unseat?
(a) The Privy Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was involved in the plot against Elizabeth I in 1594?
2. Who wanted to depose Elizabeth I?
3. How old was Walter Raleigh when he arrived at Elizabeth's court?
4. What did the massacre in Antwerp do for the Dutch people?
5. How many houses did Elizabeth have?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)