|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Queen's largest palace?
(a) Royal Pavilion.
(b) Savoy Palace.
2. How old was Robert, Earl of Essex in 1587?
(a) 24 years old.
(b) 28 years old.
(c) 22 years old.
(d) 20 years old.
3. When was Philip considering invading England?
4. When did Pope Gregory want Philip to include England in invasion plans, according to Chapter 12?
5. Who did Elizabeth I send Mary to after the Scottish announcement that they had proof of Mary's involvement in the murder plot?
(a) To Spain.
(b) To Lord Scrope.
(c) To Duke of Norfolk.
(d) To France.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Catholics were executed during Elizabeth I's reign?
2. How many houses did Elizabeth have?
3. What did Elizabeth I accept to do for Charles IX?
4. Who gave hope to the Catholics during the reign of Elizabeth I?
5. What did France experience in September 1585?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)