|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pressured Elizabeth I to marry and name a successor?
(c) Duke of Essex.
(d) The King of France.
2. Who was Elizabeth's companion even as his wife was in the country?
(a) Lord Norfolk.
(b) Lord Essex.
(c) Lord Sussex.
(d) Lord Dudley.
3. When was the rebellion against Mary planned?
(a) March 1554.
(b) April 1554.
(c) February 1554.
(d) June 1554.
4. What did Elizabeth I do to force Darnley to return to England?
(a) She imprisoned his father.
(b) She imprisoned his sister.
(c) She imprisoned his brother.
(d) She imprisoned his mother.
5. When was Edward born?
(a) October 1536.
(b) October 1539.
(c) October 1537.
(d) October 1538.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Edward contract tuberculosis?
2. Who plotted against Mary's wedding plans?
3. Why did Mary resent Elizabeth according to Chapter 3?
4. Who was France's regent in 1562?
5. When was Elizabeth proclaimed Queen according to Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Elizabeth I say of when she would marry?
2. What did the Privy Council advise Elizabeth I of regarding Darnley?
3. What did the Privy Council do for the Queen?
4. How would Mary, Queen of Scots have ascended to the throne?
5. What was the Act of Restrain of Appeals which Parliament passed?
6. What did the Lord Protector have the Council investigate?
7. Who did Henry marry in January 1533?
8. Whose wishes did Pope Clement VII follow?
9. What did Elizabeth want to ensure about Protestants?
10. What happened on November 17, 1558 according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)