|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Anne Boleyn after her trial for adultery?
(a) She was sent to France.
(b) She was hung.
(c) She was imprisoned.
(d) She was beheaded.
2. When was Elizabeth I formally crowned Queen?
(a) January 5, 1559.
(b) January 25, 1559.
(c) January 10, 1559.
(d) January 15, 1559.
3. When was Mary proclaimed Queen of England?
(a) July 19, 1554.
(b) July 9, 1553.
(c) July 19, 1553.
(d) August 19, 1553.
4. When did Baron Seymour of Sudeley marry?
5. How old was Elizabeth when she was crowned Queen?
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 23 years old.
(d) 26 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Henry's daughter Elizabeth sent to live?
2. What was the Privy Council in charge of?
3. Who had himself appointed Lord Protector and Governor?
4. Who was Rome's envoy to England?
5. When did Queen Dowager die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on November 17, 1558 according to Chapter 4?
2. What did a potential husband need to have according to Chapter 4 and why did it present a problem?
3. What happened under the terms of peace negotiated between the French and the English?
4. What was the Act of Restrain of Appeals which Parliament passed?
5. What did Elizabeth want to ensure about Protestants?
6. How would Mary, Queen of Scots have ascended to the throne?
7. Who was supposed to rule during Edwards' minority according to Chapter 2?
8. What did Mary, Queen of Scots, refuse to accept ?
9. How did new laws change the monarch's relationship with the Church?
10. What did the Lord Protector have the Council investigate?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)