Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Henry VIII need to have approval from to have his marriage dissolved, according to Chapter 1?
2. Who was Emperor Charles V?
3. Who did Henry VIII marry in January 1533?
4. What did the Act of Restraint of Appeals prohibit?
5. Who was Rome's envoy to England?
6. What was the name of the daughter of Catherine of Aragon?
7. Who declared Henry VIII's marriage to Catherine invalid?
8. Where was Henry's daughter Elizabeth sent to live?
This section contains 3,449 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)