|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 204-243.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the mother of Henry VIII's son, Edward?
(a) Catherine Parr.
(b) Anne Boleyn.
(c) Jane Seymour.
(d) Mary Stewart.
2. When was the rebellion against Mary planned?
(a) February 1554.
(b) April 1554.
(c) June 1554.
(d) March 1554.
3. Where was Elizabeth sent after she lived with Baron Seymour of Sudeley?
4. When did Darnley arrive in Scotland?
(a) February 17, 1565.
(b) February 14, 1565.
(c) February 1, 1565.
(d) February 27, 1565.
5. What was the name of the daughter of Catherine of Aragon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men of the Privy Council did Elizabeth I keep that were under Mary?
2. What did Elizabeth I do to force Darnley to return to England?
3. Who did Elizabeth I refuse to marry?
4. Why was the planned rebellion against Mary moved up by two months?
5. What did Cecil and Elizabeth I do to fight the financial crisis?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)