|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 204-243.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elizabeth I decide her husband had to be, according to Chapter 4?
(b) A widower.
(c) Of royal blood.
2. Why did Leicester want Mary to marry Darnley?
(a) Leicester wanted to marry Darnley's sister.
(b) He didn't want to be paired with Mary.
(c) Darnley was under his control.
(d) Leicester wanted to prevent Darnley from marrying Elizabeth.
3. When was Elizabeth I formally crowned Queen?
(a) January 15, 1559.
(b) January 25, 1559.
(c) January 5, 1559.
(d) January 10, 1559.
4. When did Mary die?
(a) November 12, 1558.
(b) November 5, 1558.
(c) November 17, 1558.
(d) November 7,1558.
5. Who did Elizabeth Iselect as Archbishop of Canterbury?
(a) Matthew Parker.
(b) Matthew Parkson.
(c) Matthew Parks.
(d) Matthew Pason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ousted the Lord Protector?
2. Who did Mary want to marry?
3. What did Elizabeth contract in 1562?
4. Why was there an interest in Elizabeth I marrying?
5. What happened in Newhaven in 1563?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)