|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 163-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the mother of Henry VIII's son, Edward?
(a) Anne Boleyn.
(b) Jane Seymour.
(c) Catherine Parr.
(d) Mary Stewart.
2. What did Elizabeth I decide her husband had to be, according to Chapter 4?
(a) Of royal blood.
(b) A widower.
3. Who hosted lavish parties in order to impress the Queen?
(a) Summersby and Norfolk.
(b) Dudley and Pickering.
(c) Arundel and Sussex.
(d) Arundel and Pickering.
4. What country was Mary Queen of Scots also the Queen of?
5. When did Queen Dowager die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What capacity was Sir William Cecil appointed to?
2. Who was Elizabeth's governess?
3. What happened in Newhaven in 1563?
4. Who did Henry VIII need to have approval from to have his marriage dissolved, according to Chapter 1?
5. What did Parliament do after meeting in 1553?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)