|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, pgs. 73-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Elizabeth when she was crowned Queen?
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 23 years old.
(c) 22 years old.
(d) 26 years old.
2. Where was Elizabeth I formally crowned Queen?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) Whitehall Palace.
(c) Richmond Wallace.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
3. What did Elizabeth do to appease Mary?
(a) She ostentatiously adopted the Catholic religion.
(b) She left the court.
(c) She signed off on her claim to the throne.
(d) She banished her entourage.
4. What happened to Anne Boleyn after her trial for adultery?
(a) She was hung.
(b) She was sent to France.
(c) She was imprisoned.
(d) She was beheaded.
5. When was Elizabeth proclaimed Queen according to Chapter 4?
(a) November 12, 1558.
(b) November 10, 1558.
(c) November 17, 1558.
(d) November 2, 1558.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Act of Restraint of Appeals prohibit?
2. When was Elizabeth I formally crowned Queen?
3. Who was Emperor Charles V?
4. Who was supposed to rule England during Edward's minority according to Chapter 2?
5. Who did Mary want to marry?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)