|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, pgs. 73-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the rebellion against Mary planned?
(a) June 1554.
(b) February 1554.
(c) March 1554.
(d) April 1554.
2. Who was Rome's envoy to England?
3. Who was supposed to rule England during Edward's minority according to Chapter 2?
(a) The Privy Council.
(b) Henry VIII's brother.
4. What did the Act of Restraint of Appeals prohibit?
(a) Women from appealing divorce.
(b) Men from executing their wives.
(c) Appeals to Rome for divorces.
(d) The king from divorcing.
5. When did Baron Seymour of Sudeley marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mary die?
2. What was the Privy Council in charge of?
3. Who was Emperor Charles V?
4. Where was Elizabeth I formally crowned Queen?
5. How many men of the Privy Council did Elizabeth I keep that were under Mary?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)