|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pgs. 40-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mary marry?
(a) July 26, 1554.
(b) July 16, 1554.
(c) July 6, 1554.
(d) July 30, 1554.
2. What did the Act of Restraint of Appeals prohibit?
(a) Appeals to Rome for divorces.
(b) Men from executing their wives.
(c) Women from appealing divorce.
(d) The king from divorcing.
3. Where did Mary leave for after learning of her impending arrest?
4. Who was Mary's adviser in 1553?
(a) Simon Renard.
(b) Baron of Essex.
(c) King of Spain.
(d) Duke of Canterbury.
5. When did Edward contract tuberculosis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Elizabeth sent after she lived with Baron Seymour of Sudeley?
2. What happened to Anne Boleyn after her trial for adultery?
3. Why did Mary resent Elizabeth according to Chapter 3?
4. Who did Baron Seymour of Sudeley marry?
5. When did Baron Seymour of Sudeley marry?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)