|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pgs. 40-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mary warned about Elizabeth when she met her?
(a) That she was a danger.
(b) That she would be a rebel.
(c) That she would want to steal her husband.
(d) That she was good for the people.
2. When did Baron Seymour of Sudeley marry?
3. Who was Mary's adviser in 1553?
(a) Duke of Canterbury.
(b) King of Spain.
(c) Simon Renard.
(d) Baron of Essex.
4. Why was the planned rebellion against Mary moved up by two months?
(a) Mary changed her plans for that day.
(b) The government started to investigate the plot.
(c) Elizabeth backed out.
(d) The government did not think it would work.
5. What was the name of the daughter of Catherine of Aragon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What started after the Papal absolution of England's repudiation of Rome?
2. When was Mary proclaimed Queen of England?
3. Who declared Henry VIII's marriage to Catherine invalid?
4. Where was Henry's daughter Elizabeth sent to live?
5. When did Mary die?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)