|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 490-563.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Elizabeth I send Mary to after the Scottish announcement that they had proof of Mary's involvement in the murder plot?
(a) To France.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To Duke of Norfolk.
(d) To Lord Scrope.
2. When did Mary and Bothwell marry?
(a) May 15, 1567.
(b) May 1, 1567.
(c) May 5, 1567.
(d) May 25, 1567.
3. Who was named Regent of the Kingdom of Scotland?
(a) The Earl of Huntingdore.
(b) The Earl of Eglington.
(c) The Earl of Moray.
(d) The Earl of Strathmore.
4. Who gave hope to the Catholics during the reign of Elizabeth I?
(b) The Archbishop of Westminster.
(d) Mary Queen of Scots.
5. Who did Elizabeth Iselect as Archbishop of Canterbury?
(a) Matthew Pason.
(b) Matthew Parkson.
(c) Matthew Parker.
(d) Matthew Parks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Elizabeth I first stay with after arriving in London?
2. How did Darnley die?
3. What did James of Scotland want?
4. Who founded a seminary in 1568?
5. What Rome envoy was captured and killed with other priests?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)