Chapter 1, pgs. 1-19
• In Chapter 1, Henry VIII dissolved his marriage with Catherine of Aragon, and married Anne Boleyn.
• Anne gave birth to a daughter, Elizabeth, in 1533.
• Anne was put on trial for adultery and was beheaded because she was unable to give the King a son.
• Henry VIII had a son, Edward, with Jane Seymour in 1537.
• Henry died on January 28, 1547 and Edward was crowned King Edward VI.
Chapter 2, pgs. 30-29
• In Chapter 2, Edward, Earl of Hertford succeeded in having himself appointed lord protector of England during Edward VI's minority rule.
• Edward, Earl of Hertford's younger brother, Baron Seymour of Sudeley, married the Queen Dowager (Katherine Parr) in 1547.
• Young Elizabeth lived with Baron Seymour of Sudeley until she left for Cheshut.
• Elizabeth studied with Roger Ascham.
• Katherine Parr died in childbirth in 1548.
• John Dudley, Earl of Warwick, ousted the Lord Protector.
• Edward VI embraced the Protestant religion...
This section contains 1,153 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)