|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria feel about the place she and Ralf go?
2. What is the only thing Maria has on her mind after meeting her first special client?
3. How does Maria feel with her special client?
4. How does Milan react to the two co-worker's problem in Chapter 21?
5. What will Maria's first special client do for Maria?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Maria and Ralf's third encounter at the hotel.
2. Describe how Terence humiliates Maria in their second time together.
3. How do Maria and Ralf connect in their first time when he is her customer?
4. How does Ralf react to Maria discussing her experience with Terence of pleasure in pain?
5. How is Maria's life very lucrative by her first experience with Ralf?
6. Describe what the Violet Rod is.
7. Describe Maria and Ralf's first experience when he is her customer.
8. How does Maria react to Ralf coming to visit her at work?
9. Describe what Ralf show's Maria when they wake the morning after her experience with the stones.
10. How do Maria and Ralf entice each other after Maria's first time with Terence?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the initial intimate experiences Maria has with Ralf with those that Maria has with Terence.
Essay Topic 2
What does the library represent to Maria? Explain how the library symbolizes her own dreams and desires?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Geneva with Brazil. How do they 2 locations greatly affect Maria?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)