|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Maria's coworkers treat each other the way they do in Chapter 21?
(a) One stole the other's customer.
(b) One stole the other's jewelry.
(c) One stole the other's car.
(d) One stole the other's money.
2. How does Maria feel after experiencing the pain from her surprise guest in Chapter 23?
(a) Disbelief in the pleasure.
3. What are Maria's memories filled with after her first special client?
(a) Her home.
(b) How to escape Geneva.
(c) Memories of Ralf and potential conversations.
(d) How to make more money.
4. What will Maria's first special client do for Maria?
(a) Cook for her.
(b) Take her to dinner afterward.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Initiate her into his lifestyle.
5. What does Maria's first special client like?
(b) A curvy woman.
(c) Pleasure in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social stigma to women and sex does Ralf mention?
2. Who surprises Maria when he enters the bar at work one ordinary night?
3. How does Maria react to her surprise customer in Chapter 16?
4. What does Ralf show Maria to distract her from talking about pleasure in pain?
5. How much money does Maria take out of her bank account?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Maria reacts to her second experience with Terence?
2. How does Milan react to Maria spending an evening with Ralf?
3. Describe Maria and Ralf's third encounter at the hotel.
4. How do Maria and Ralf entice each other after Maria's first time with Terence?
5. How does Milan react to the coworker's situation that Maria witnesses?
6. How does Maria feel about going home after she tells Milan she is quitting?
7. How does Maria react to Ralf coming to visit her at work?
8. How does Ralf react to Maria discussing her experience with Terence of pleasure in pain?
9. Describe what the Violet Rod is.
10. Describe how Maria's second experience with Terence is different from the first.
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)