|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria continually do for her surprise guest in Chapter 23?
(a) Clean him.
(b) Walk back and fourth with her head lowered.
(c) Cook for him.
(d) Wash his feet.
2. How long does Maria feel like she and Ralf are intimate for the last time?
(a) One year.
(b) 11 minutes.
(c) 6 months.
(d) An eternity.
3. How does Maria feel when she leaves her special client after their first encounter?
(a) Unsure still.
(c) Nervous still.
(d) Happy still.
4. Where do Maria and her surprise guest in Chapter 23 go their second time together?
(a) A new hotel.
(b) The same expensive hotel suite.
(c) His house.
(d) Her apartment.
5. How does Maria feel with her special client?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria feel about her purchase before she is supposed to see Ralf again?
2. What does Maria entice Ralf with on his night as a customer?
3. What does Maria purchase after she agrees to Ralf's invitation?
4. How long does Maria tell Ralf to wait before seeing her again?
5. What does Ralf confess to Maria?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Maria has to consciously push out of her head?
2. Describe the scene that Maria witnesses between her 2 coworkers.
3. What does Ralf begin to represent for Maria after their first connection?
4. Describe Maria and Ralf's third encounter at the hotel.
5. Explain how Maria reacts to her second experience with Terence?
6. Describe Maria's feelings about leaving Geneva after she buys her ticket home.
7. Describe Maria and Ralf's first experience when he is her customer.
8. How does Maria react to Ralf coming to visit her at work?
9. How does Milan react to the coworker's situation that Maria witnesses?
10. Why does Maria hesitate about going to the exhibition with Ralf?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)