|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Maria and Ralf meet after her second experience with her surprise guest ?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A train station.
(d) Her office.
2. Who does Maria say goodbye to one last time before meeting Ralf on her last night?
(a) No one.
(c) The librarian.
3. What is the excuse Maria's surprise guest gets to have for going to Geneva so frequently?
(a) He likes to fly.
(b) He likes hotels.
(c) He needs alone time.
(d) It's a reward for his hard work.
4. What does Maria's first special client like?
(a) A curvy woman.
(b) Pleasure in pain.
5. What book does Maria return to the library in Chapter 27?
(a) History of Sex.
(b) Food management.
(c) Farm management.
(d) Store management.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria do as her surprise guest pretends to sleep after their sexual experience?
2. In Chapter 23, what does her surprise guest plan to do to Maria?
3. How long does Maria feel like she and Ralf are intimate for the last time?
4. What does Milan notice about Maria?
5. What does Maria continually do for her surprise guest in Chapter 23?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Maria and Ralf's first experience when he is her customer.
2. What happens between Maria and Ralf the night before Maria is to fly home?
3. How does Milan react to the coworker's situation that Maria witnesses?
4. Explain how Maria reacts to her second experience with Terence?
5. Describe how Terence humiliates Maria in their second time together.
6. How does Milan react to Maria spending an evening with Ralf?
7. Describe how Terence finds pleasure.
8. What does Ralf begin to represent for Maria after their first connection?
9. Describe how Maria's second experience with Terence is different from the first.
10. Describe the scene that Maria witnesses between her 2 coworkers.
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)