|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Maria take out of her bank account?
(a) 500 francs.
(c) All of it.
2. What is the only thing Maria has on her mind after meeting her first special client?
(a) The Arab.
3. What role does her surprise guest assume over Maria in Chapter 23?
(a) Her controlling boyfriend.
(b) The father over daughter.
(c) The master over slave.
(d) A good friend.
4. How does Maria react to her surprise customer in Chapter 16?
(a) Declines in deference to other customers.
(b) Is shocked.
(c) Takes off work for the night.
(d) Is so happy.
5. Where do Maria and her first special client go to?
(a) An old hotel.
(b) His house.
(c) A dirty hotel.
(d) An expensive hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria feel when she leaves her special client after their first encounter?
2. What does Maria entice Ralf with on his night as a customer?
3. Where does Ralf invite Maria to accompany him after they tied something around their faces?
4. What is the name of Maria's coworker she talks to after she decides to leave Geneva?
5. What does Milan think Maria is ready for after spending an evening with Ralf?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Maria and Ralf the night before Maria is to fly home?
2. How do Maria and Ralf entice each other after Maria's first time with Terence?
3. How is Maria's life very lucrative by her first experience with Ralf?
4. Describe Terence's personal life in relation to his trips to Geneva.
5. What does Ralf force Maria to do in relation to pleasure in pain?
6. Explain how Maria reacts to her second experience with Terence?
7. Describe Maria and Ralf's third encounter at the hotel.
8. Describe the scene that Maria witnesses between her 2 coworkers.
9. How does Milan react to Maria spending an evening with Ralf?
10. How does Maria feel about her home and Geneva after her first experience with Ralf?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)