|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does her surprise guest receive pleasure from Maria's pain?
(a) He likes her facial expressions.
(b) He derives pleasure from the joy his slaves receives.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) He releases his own stress through it.
2. Where do Ralf and Maria go the night he is her customer?
(a) The park.
(b) The clubs.
(c) Ralf's house.
(d) Her apartment.
3. What is the only thing Maria has on her mind after meeting her first special client?
(c) The Arab.
4. What does Milan think Maria is ready for after spending an evening with Ralf?
(a) To move up to manager.
(b) To travel with her work.
(c) A special room.
(d) A special client.
5. Where has Maria's surprise customer in Chapter 23 flown from?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria's first special client like?
2. How much money does Maria take out of her bank account?
3. What does Maria purchase after she agrees to Ralf's invitation?
4. What does Ralf show Maria to distract her from talking about pleasure in pain?
5. What does Maria do when she waits for her departure?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ralf react to Maria discussing her experience with Terence of pleasure in pain?
2. Why does Maria hesitate about going to the exhibition with Ralf?
3. How do Maria and Ralf entice each other after Maria's first time with Terence?
4. Describe Maria and Ralf's third encounter at the hotel.
5. Describe how Maria's second experience with Terence is different from the first.
6. What does Ralf begin to represent for Maria after their first connection?
7. How do Maria and Ralf connect in their first time when he is her customer?
8. What happens between Maria and Ralf the night before Maria is to fly home?
9. Describe what the Violet Rod is.
10. Describe Maria and Ralf's first experience when he is her customer.
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)