|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ralf and Maria go the night he is her customer?
(a) The clubs.
(b) Ralf's house.
(c) The park.
(d) Her apartment.
2. What does Maria purchase after she agrees to Ralf's invitation?
(b) A cocktail dress.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A plane ticket.
3. What does Maria entice Ralf with on his night as a customer?
(a) Meeting of souls.
(b) Meeting of body.
(c) Wine and cheese.
(d) A bath.
4. Who does Maria write a letter to?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The Arab.
5. What is the purpose of Maria writing a letter after meeting Ralf?
(a) To balance herself.
(b) To reassess herself.
(c) To center herself.
(d) To converse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the setting in Maria's second encounter with her surprise guest in Chapter 23?
2. Who is Maria's first special client?
3. How does Maria feel after experiencing the pain from her surprise guest in Chapter 23?
4. Who surprises Maria when he enters the bar at work one ordinary night?
5. Where do Maria and her first special client go to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)