|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria contemplate doing after her night with the Arab?
(b) Buying a plane ticket home or staying in Geneva.
(d) Going back to work or finding another job.
2. Where does Maria end up after her stroll?
(a) An expensive bistro.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An art museum.
(d) A park.
3. What is Maria's struggle in prostitution?
(a) Staying inpersonal.
(c) Separating body from soul.
(d) Getting enough sleep.
4. What do Maria's instincts tell her about the job in Geneva?
(a) That it's a sign from God.
(b) That she should return to the drape shop.
(c) To take it.
(d) To not accpet it.
5. What does Maria say is obvious that men pay money for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place the girls from Maria's first club mention to her?
2. Who does Maria speak to in the bar she enters when searching for a new job?
3. What do many men pay Maria for, other than sex?
4. Who falls in love with Maria at her first job?
5. Who is Eleven Minutes about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the roller coaster Maria sees is like her life.
2. What does Maria struggle with after she adapts to prostitution?
3. Describe Maria's calculations of the time she spends with a customer.
4. Describe how Maria and the man she meets on the beach overcome their language barrier.
5. Describe the three roles Maria takes when she works.
6. Describe what Maria does to become better educated about her new profession?
7. Describe what Maria does to help her depression during her period of no work.
8. What does Maria determine about men after the modeling agency calls again about the fashion show?
9. Describe the proposition Maria receives from the Arab after accepting her modeling job.
10. Describe Maria's first night at Copacabana.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)