|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria introduce the man who offers her a job as to her family?
2. In Chapter 14, how many months does Maria note she has until her one-year deadline is over?
3. How does Maria choose to react to her situation in Geneva?
(a) To be the victim.
(b) To wish for another situation.
(c) To excape.
(d) To not be the victim.
4. What does Maria say is obvious that men pay money for?
5. What is Maria's struggle in prostitution?
(b) Getting enough sleep.
(c) Staying inpersonal.
(d) Separating body from soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Maria's first love?
2. What is Maria's job supposed to be when she arrives in Geneva?
3. What does the man that approaches Maria on the beach return with?
4. What is Maria always cognizant of because of her mother's warning?
5. Who is Eleven Minutes about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maria determine about men after the modeling agency calls again about the fashion show?
2. Describe why Maria leaves her hometown in Brazil.
3. What do Maria's parents do for a living and how does it affect her home?
4. What does Maria struggle with after she adapts to prostitution?
5. Explain why Maria's mother is shocked at Maria's change in priorities.
6. Describe the three roles Maria takes when she works.
7. Describe the categories Maria gives to her different types of customers.
8. Describe what Maria does to become better educated about her new profession?
9. What does Maria dream about whenever she returns home?
10. What is significant about what Maria remembers the girls at Roger's club telling her?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)