|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria say is obvious that men pay money for?
2. Who is Eleven Minutes about?
(a) A clockmaster.
(b) An old Brazilian man.
(c) A Swiss prostitute.
(d) A young Brazilian girl.
3. How long does Maria work in the draper's shop?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 years.
4. What do Maria's instincts tell her about the job in Geneva?
(a) To take it.
(b) That she should return to the drape shop.
(c) To not accpet it.
(d) That it's a sign from God.
5. What does Maria contemplate doing after her night with the Arab?
(a) Buying a plane ticket home or staying in Geneva.
(d) Going back to work or finding another job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maria talk to about her second love?
2. Where does Maria leave from to find great adventure?
3. How old is Maria when she falls in love for the second time?
4. What does Maria's mother do for a living?
5. What does Maria contemplate after she leaves the Arab man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maria determine about men after the modeling agency calls again about the fashion show?
2. Describe where Maria goes after leaving her first job?
3. Describe Maria's first kiss.
4. Describe Terence's personal life in relation to his trips to Geneva.
5. How does Milan react to the coworker's situation that Maria witnesses?
6. Describe Maria's calculations of the time she spends with a customer.
7. What do Maria's parents do for a living and how does it affect her home?
8. Describe how the novel begins.
9. Describe Ralf Hart.
10. What does the final moment of the novel mean for Maria?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)