|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maria go after spending time with the Arab man?
(a) Another vacation.
(b) A bar.
(d) Her tiny apartment.
2. When does Maria begin working at the bar?
(a) The next day.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two nights.
(d) That same night.
3. What does Maria focus on when she is working as a prostitute?
(a) Making money.
(b) Staying clean.
(c) Her plane trip home.
(d) Never falling in love with a customer.
4. Which of the following is NOT a category for Maria's customers?
(a) The Devourer.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) The Exterminator.
(d) The Pretty Woman.
5. What does Roger not allow his dancers to do?
(a) Associate with any patrons.
(c) Leave the club.
(d) Wear a top.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many customers does Maria sleep with on her first night of work?
2. Who is supposed to acclimate Maria to her new job in Chapter 6?
3. Where does Maria leave from to find great adventure?
4. What does the man that approaches Maria on the beach return with?
5. Why is Maria mad when her first love speaks to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship of Maria and her first boss.
2. Describe Maria's relationship with the Arab man.
3. Describe Maria's opinion about boys at the end of her adolescent years.
4. How does Maria react to her turn of fate after her night with the Arab man?
5. Describe the categories Maria gives to her different types of customers.
6. Describe Ralf Hart.
7. Describe what Maria does to become better educated about her new profession?
8. Describe the three roles Maria takes when she works.
9. Explain how Maria feels about taking the job in Switzerland.
10. Describe what Maria does to help her depression during her period of no work.
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)