|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria wonder about Ralf after meeting him?
(a) If he is wealthy.
(b) If he is straight.
(c) If she will see him again.
(d) If he is falling in love with her or the idea of a woman.
2. How does Maria feel about returning home after she meets Ralf in Chapter 19?
(a) She's ready to return home.
(b) She feels as though she still has adventures to discover.
(c) She wants him to meet her family.
(d) She doesn't want to go back.
3. What will Maria's first special client do for Maria?
(a) Initiate her into his lifestyle.
(b) Cook for her.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Take her to dinner afterward.
4. How does Maria react to Ralf's distracting attempts?
(a) Leaves in hurry.
(b) Shows no interest in it.
(c) Gets angry.
(d) Forgets about what she wanted to discuss.
5. Where is Ralf supposed to meet Maria again after the night he is her customer?
(a) La Cabana.
(c) The bar.
(d) A cafe.
6. What does Ralf advise Maria on in Chapter 25?
(a) To return home.
(b) To stop dancing.
(c) To not become addicted to drugs.
(d) To not become addicted to pleasure in pain.
7. How long does Maria tell Ralf to wait before seeing her again?
(a) 3 nights.
(b) 11 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
8. Who is Maria's first special client?
9. What makes Maria's coworkers treat each other the way they do in Chapter 21?
(a) One stole the other's money.
(b) One stole the other's customer.
(c) One stole the other's jewelry.
(d) One stole the other's car.
10. What does Maria purchase after she agrees to Ralf's invitation?
(b) A necklace.
(c) A cocktail dress.
(d) A plane ticket.
11. Where do Ralf and Maria go the night he is her customer?
(a) Ralf's house.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The clubs.
(d) The park.
12. What is the librarian frustrated with in Chapter 27?
(a) Her boring sex life that she didn't know could be so exciting.
(c) The book shelves.
(d) Her job.
13. How does Maria feel about her purchase before she is supposed to see Ralf again?
(a) It doesn't fit.
(b) It's scratched.
(c) They are too theoretical.
(d) She loves it.
14. What does Milan say to Maria when she speaks to him after seeing the item that her coworker and customer show her?
(a) Demands her to leave.
(b) Goodbye and he'll miss her.
(c) Wishes her well.
(d) Come back anytime.
15. Where do Maria and her first special client go to?
(a) His house.
(b) An expensive hotel.
(c) An old hotel.
(d) A dirty hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria feel about meeting Ralf again?
2. How does Maria feel about the place she and Ralf go?
3. How does Maria react to her surprise customer in Chapter 16?
4. What is the purpose of Maria writing a letter after meeting Ralf?
5. Where has Maria's surprise customer in Chapter 23 flown from?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)