|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months pass before Maria adapts to prostitution's rituals?
2. In Geneva, what classes does Maria enroll in?
(a) Dancing classes.
(b) Italian classes.
(c) French cooking classes.
(d) French classes.
3. What does Ralf say about sex to Maria?
(a) He finds it boring.
(b) He only wants to experience it with her.
(c) He has never had it.
(d) He likes it everyday.
4. Where does Maria go upon her arrival at her vacation destination?
(a) The Surf.
(b) Cocoa Beach.
(c) La Cabana.
5. What does Roger not allow his dancers to do?
(a) Associate with any patrons.
(c) Leave the club.
(d) Wear a top.
6. What does Maria focus on when she is working as a prostitute?
(a) Her plane trip home.
(b) Staying clean.
(c) Making money.
(d) Never falling in love with a customer.
7. What does Maria find out at the end of her adolescent years?
(a) She has her own needs.
(b) She can become pregnant.
(c) She doesn't need a man to feel pleasure.
(d) She needs a man to feel pleasure.
8. In what career does Maria end up working to make money to return home?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A cashier.
(d) A dancer.
9. How much time does Maria calculate spending being intimate with her customer?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 11 minutes.
(d) 8 seconds.
10. Where does Maria work after she finishes school?
(a) A draper's shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bakery.
(d) Cleaning houses.
11. How does Maria feel about her life after she leaves the Arab man?
(a) She has no control.
(b) She is in control.
12. Where does Maria go after spending time with the Arab man?
(b) Her tiny apartment.
(c) Another vacation.
(d) A bar.
13. What is the name of the bar Maria enters when she searches for her new job?
(a) Ecstacy Bar.
(c) La Cabana.
(d) Tropical Isle.
14. How long does it take Ralf to paint Maria?
(a) 11 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
15. What is Maria's struggle in prostitution?
(b) Staying inpersonal.
(c) Getting enough sleep.
(d) Separating body from soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maria take a stroll?
2. What does the man send Maria to wear to dinner?
3. What do Maria's instincts tell her about the job in Geneva?
4. What do many men pay Maria for, other than sex?
5. Why is Maria fired?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)