|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria see when she explores Geneva?
(a) Her reflection.
(b) A museum.
(c) A ferris wheel.
(d) A roller coaster.
2. What does the man send Maria to wear to dinner?
(b) A dress and high heels.
(c) A pants suit.
(d) A diamond necklace.
3. Who is Maria's second love?
(a) A church friend.
(b) A local boy.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) An old teacher.
4. What does Maria find out at the end of her adolescent years?
(a) She has her own needs.
(b) She needs a man to feel pleasure.
(c) She can become pregnant.
(d) She doesn't need a man to feel pleasure.
5. Where does Maria go upon her arrival at her vacation destination?
(a) The Surf.
(b) La Cabana.
(c) Cocoa Beach.
6. What does Maria determine men really pay money for?
7. Who falls in love with Maria at her first job?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) Her boss.
(c) The boss's son.
(d) Another girl.
8. Which of the following is NOT a category for Maria's customers?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) The Devourer.
(c) The Exterminator.
(d) The Pretty Woman.
9. How much time does Maria calculate spending being intimate with her customer?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 8 seconds.
(c) 11 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
10. What does Maria introduce the man who offers her a job as to her family?
11. What does Maria do after the Arab man returns to his country?
(a) Signs up at a modeling agency.
(b) Goes home herself.
(c) Leaves to travel elswhere again.
(d) Returns to her old job.
12. When does Maria begin working at the bar?
(a) Two nights.
(b) The next day.
(c) That same night.
(d) Two weeks.
13. Who counsels Maria to read?
(a) The bartender.
(c) The Arab.
(d) The librarian.
14. How does Maria choose to react to her situation in Geneva?
(a) To wish for another situation.
(b) To be the victim.
(c) To not be the victim.
(d) To excape.
15. Where does Maria leave from to find great adventure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unspoken promise is insinuated between Maria and her boss?
2. What does Maria's father do for a living?
3. How does Maria feel the morning after her evening with the Arab?
4. How long does Maria work in the draper's shop?
5. What does Maria's first love ask her?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)