|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Maria receive from her employment contract?
2. How does Maria feel the morning after her evening with the Arab?
(a) Scared and paniced.
(b) Calm and contented.
(c) In disarray.
(d) Cool and neutral.
3. Who is Maria's second love?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A church friend.
(c) An old teacher.
(d) A local boy.
4. What does Maria contemplate after she leaves the Arab man?
(a) Her life dreams.
(b) How handsome he is.
(c) Her turn in fate.
(d) Her destiny.
5. What does Maria dream of buying when she returns to Brazil?
(a) A farm.
(b) A shop.
(c) A house.
(d) A bar.
6. What does Maria remember about the girls at her first club?
(a) A girl told her about a place where girls get money for entertainment.
(b) That they told her to leave quickly.
(c) They were so rude.
(d) They were so nice.
7. What does the person want who calls Maria before she runs out of money?
(a) To rehire her.
(b) To hire her for a fashion show.
(c) To tell her her dad is sick.
(d) To bring her home.
8. What does Maria find out at the end of her adolescent years?
(a) She needs a man to feel pleasure.
(b) She doesn't need a man to feel pleasure.
(c) She has her own needs.
(d) She can become pregnant.
9. How much time does Maria calculate spending being intimate with her customer?
(a) 11 minutes.
(b) 8 seconds.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
10. What does Roger not allow his dancers to do?
(a) Wear a top.
(b) Leave the club.
(d) Associate with any patrons.
11. What happens to Maria's first love?
(a) He gets another girlfriend.
(b) He moves away.
(c) They get married to each other.
(d) He gets cancer.
12. What does Maria see as motivation for women who prostitute themselves?
(a) Sex appeal.
13. What do many men pay Maria for, other than sex?
(a) To sing.
(b) A massage.
(c) To cook.
14. What does Maria see when she explores Geneva?
(a) Her reflection.
(b) A museum.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) A ferris wheel.
15. Who is Eleven Minutes about?
(a) An old Brazilian man.
(b) A clockmaster.
(c) A young Brazilian girl.
(d) A Swiss prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Maria when she falls in love for the second time?
2. What does Maria accept from the man that approaches her on the beach?
3. What topic does Maria want to become more educated on?
4. What does Ralf say about sex to Maria?
5. How many categories does Maria associate to her customers?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)