|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria study from the library books?
(a) House management.
(b) Bar management.
(c) Store management.
(d) Farm management.
2. What does Maria remember about the girls at her first club?
(a) They were so nice.
(b) That they told her to leave quickly.
(c) A girl told her about a place where girls get money for entertainment.
(d) They were so rude.
3. What does Maria introduce the man who offers her a job as to her family?
4. Who is Maria's first love?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) An 11 year old boy.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A 13 year old boy.
5. Who requests to paint Maria?
(a) Raf Heart.
(b) Ralf Howe.
(c) Ralf Hart.
(d) Ralf Hughes
6. What does Maria contemplate after she leaves the Arab man?
(a) Her turn in fate.
(b) Her destiny.
(c) How handsome he is.
(d) Her life dreams.
7. Why is Maria mad when her first love speaks to her?
(a) She doesn't really like him.
(b) He broke the romantic spell.
(c) He won't look at her when he talks to her.
(d) He has a lisp.
8. How does Maria feel the morning after her evening with the Arab?
(a) Cool and neutral.
(b) Calm and contented.
(c) Scared and paniced.
(d) In disarray.
9. What does Maria determine men really pay money for?
10. What is the name of the bar Maria enters when she searches for her new job?
(b) La Cabana.
(c) Ecstacy Bar.
(d) Tropical Isle.
11. What does Maria do with the Arab man?
(a) Goes on trip to Paris.
(b) Has drinks.
(c) Accompanies him to his room and becomes intimate.
(d) Has dinner.
12. Where does Maria go upon her arrival at her vacation destination?
(a) Cocoa Beach.
(b) The Surf.
(d) La Cabana.
13. How much money does the Arab man give Maria?
(a) 500 francs.
(b) 2,000 francs.
(c) 1,000 francs.
(d) 400 francs.
14. Who does Maria talk to about her second love?
(a) Her girlfriends.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her mom.
15. How long does it take Maria to get to her vacation destination?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 25 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria see as motivation for women who prostitute themselves?
2. Why is Maria not ready to return home after staying in Geneva?
3. What does Maria realize when she speaks with the Arab's modeling agency?
4. Who is Eleven Minutes about?
5. What do the girls at Maria's new job in Chapter 12 suggest for Maria?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)