Short Answer Key
Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. Who is Eleven Minutes about?
A young Brazilian girl.
2. Where does Maria leave from to find great adventure?
3. Where does Maria go to find great adventure?
4. In what career does Maria end up working to make money to return home?
5. Who is said to be born innocent and eventually develop dreams of being rescued by a man?
6. What does Maria's father do for a living?
He's a traveling salesman.
7. What does Maria's mother do for a living?
She's a seamstress.
8. Who is Maria's first love?
An 11 year old boy.
9. What does Maria's first love ask her?
To borrow a pencil.
10. Why is Maria mad when her first love speaks to her?
He broke the romantic spell.
11. What happens to Maria's first love?
This section contains 2,584 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)