|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unspoken promise is insinuated between Maria and her boss?
(a) That she will get a pay raise.
(b) That she will be hired as manager.
(c) That she will be fired.
(d) That they will be intimate.
2. What do Maria's instincts tell her about the job in Geneva?
(a) That she should return to the drape shop.
(b) To not accpet it.
(c) To take it.
(d) That it's a sign from God.
3. What does Maria find out at the end of her adolescent years?
(a) She doesn't need a man to feel pleasure.
(b) She has her own needs.
(c) She needs a man to feel pleasure.
(d) She can become pregnant.
4. Who does Maria blame for her lack of knowledge about her inexperience with her second love?
(a) The movies.
(b) Her older sister.
(c) The televsion.
(d) Her mom.
5. What does Maria see when she explores Geneva?
(a) A museum.
(b) A ferris wheel.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) Her reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Maria fired?
2. Why is Maria mad when her first love speaks to her?
3. How much money does Maria receive from her employment contract?
4. What does Maria do after the Arab man returns to his country?
5. What does the man that approaches Maria on the beach return with?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)