|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maria take a stroll?
(a) To be seen.
(b) To study her books.
(c) To get exercise.
(d) To see the streets.
2. What does the man send Maria to wear to dinner?
(a) A dress and high heels.
(c) A pants suit.
(d) A diamond necklace.
3. What does Maria remember about the girls at her first club?
(a) A girl told her about a place where girls get money for entertainment.
(b) That they told her to leave quickly.
(c) They were so nice.
(d) They were so rude.
4. How long does Maria work in the draper's shop?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 years.
5. What does Maria dream of buying when she returns to Brazil?
(a) A house.
(b) A farm.
(c) A shop.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Maria's coworkers treat each other the way they do in Chapter 21?
2. What does Milan think Maria is ready for after spending an evening with Ralf?
3. Who requests to paint Maria?
4. What is the name of the bar Maria enters when she searches for her new job?
5. How does Maria choose to react to her situation in Geneva?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)