|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Geneva, what classes does Maria enroll in?
(a) French cooking classes.
(b) Italian classes.
(c) French classes.
(d) Dancing classes.
2. What does Ralf advise Maria on in Chapter 25?
(a) To not become addicted to pleasure in pain.
(b) To stop dancing.
(c) To return home.
(d) To not become addicted to drugs.
3. What does Ralf show Maria to distract her from talking about pleasure in pain?
(a) Drawings related to prostitution.
(b) A drawing he did of her.
(c) A tree.
(d) His self portrait.
4. What is the librarian frustrated with in Chapter 27?
(a) Her boring sex life that she didn't know could be so exciting.
(c) Her job.
(d) The book shelves.
5. What is Maria's life compared to in Chapter 9?
(a) A ferris wheel.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) A modern life.
(d) Her mom's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ralf supposed to meet Maria again after the night he is her customer?
2. What social stigma to women and sex does Ralf mention?
3. What does Maria see when she explores Geneva?
4. What does the person want who calls Maria before she runs out of money?
5. How much money does Maria receive from her employment contract?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)