Mid-Book Test (up to Scenes 11 and 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. After exiting the train, who hands Merrick over to the police officers?
2. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
3. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
4. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
5. What does the caller state is the only thing more painful to The Elephant Man than his physical deformities?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with...
This section contains 1,140 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)