|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his analysis, which of the following words does Merrick use to describe Treves' condition?
2. Which of the following is NOT an adjective Treves uses to describe Merrick in the letter?
3. Who reads Treves the letter written after Merrick's death?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) Mrs. Sandwich.
(c) Mrs. Kendal.
4. How does Treves feel about Merrick after his death?
(a) He says he is proud to have known him.
(b) He says he feels guilty about the way he treated him.
(c) He says he no longer understands him.
(d) He says he wished he could have done more for him.
5. How does Mrs. Kendal respond when Merrick asks if she will remain his friend even after his money has been stolen?
(a) She gives him no direct answer.
(b) She says that money is no issue to their friendship.
(c) She says that she can no longer be friends with him.
(d) She says that she will have to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Merrick say he is willing to pay in order to have a visit with Treves during the dream?
2. While Treves is sleeping, what part about him does Merrick analyze?
3. What do the pinheads encourage Merrick to do, resulting in his death?
4. After his argument with Merrick, what does Ross confess to him?
5. When Treves brushes past Mrs. Kendal in the hospital, which of the following finishes his sentence, "This is a hospital, not a ___________"?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)