|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Merrick say that he cannot forgive Ross?
(a) Because he robbed him.
(b) Because he was too kind to him.
(c) Because he humiliated him.
(d) Because he beat him.
2. In the dream, who does Merrick claim will be the "perfect subject" for his study?
(b) The Bishop.
3. During his analysis, which of the following words does Merrick use to describe Treves' condition?
4. What part of Merrick might collapse if he laid down to sleep at night?
(a) His windpipe.
(b) His ribcage.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His spine.
5. Which meal does the attendant bring to Merrick directly after he finishes his model church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives, saying there is news about Lord John in the newspapers?
2. What is the general focus of the letter published after Merrick's death?
3. What does Ross think is unfair about the fact that Merrick is living with Treves?
4. What new medical advance is Treves obsessed with gaining an edge on?
5. Who does Merrick attempt to speak with about his readings in the bible?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)