|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Treves' dream where he is a "freak", who does he dream is the manager of his show?
(a) His mother.
(c) Mrs. Kendal.
2. How does Mrs. Kendal respond when Merrick asks if she will remain his friend even after his money has been stolen?
(a) She says that she can no longer be friends with him.
(b) She says that she will have to think about it.
(c) She says that money is no issue to their friendship.
(d) She gives him no direct answer.
3. How does Treves feel about Merrick after his death?
(a) He says he feels guilty about the way he treated him.
(b) He says he no longer understands him.
(c) He says he is proud to have known him.
(d) He says he wished he could have done more for him.
4. What emotion does Merrick attribute to Treves' left hand and the way it covers his body?
5. How does Merrick respond to Ross' proposal?
(a) He says that he hopes Ross dies.
(b) He says that he never wants to be on display again.
(c) He says that he never wants to see Ross again.
(d) He says that he will ask Treves for his opinion on the matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does Gomm give to Treves after Lord John is removed from the hospital?
2. Where does Merrick rest his head while he is sleeping?
3. During his analysis of Treves, what does Merrick decide Treves is completely unable to feel?
4. During his analysis, which of the following words does Merrick use to describe Treves' condition?
5. How does the Bishop feel about his prayer sessions with Merrick?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)