|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Merrick rest his head while he is sleeping?
(a) On his shoulder.
(b) On his knees.
(c) On his arms.
(d) On a specially built prop.
2. When Merrick was a child, from where did Ross rescue him?
(a) From a wild river.
(b) From an orphanage.
(c) From an abusive mother.
(d) From a burning house.
3. Which meal does the attendant bring to Merrick directly after he finishes his model church?
4. How does the Bishop respond to Treves' meltdown as he begins weeping at the Bishop's feet?
(a) The Bishop is disgusted by Treves' tears.
(b) The Bishop is confused by Treves' outburst.
(c) The Bishop attempts to console him.
(d) The Bishop ignores Treves completely.
5. What does Gomm claim Merrick has brought to the hospital along with esteem?
(d) Incurable diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ross visits Merrick in the hospital, what does he ask him for?
2. In the dream, who does Merrick claim will be the "perfect subject" for his study?
3. How does Mrs. Kendal respond when Merrick asks if she will remain his friend even after his money has been stolen?
4. While Treves is sleeping, what part about him does Merrick analyze?
5. During Ross' visit, what does Merrick compare himself to?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)