Short Answer Questions Key
1. To what city has Treves relocated at the beginning of the play?
2. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
3. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
4. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
5. How much does Treves' supervisor think Treves can make as a fee per patient he sees?
One hundred guineas.
6. What does Treves' supervisor state that Treves needs to increase in order to keep everyone happy?
The hospital's reputation.
7. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
At a freak show.
This section contains 4,835 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)