|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Kendal do for a living?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a seamstress.
(d) She is a teacher.
2. After riding on the train, what other mode of transportation does Merrick take back to London?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A boat.
3. How many naked women has Merrick seen in his life?
4. What maddens Merrick about some married men?
(a) The fact that some are alcoholics.
(b) The fact that some beat their wives.
(c) The fact that some men also take mistresses.
(d) The fact that some are stingy with their money.
5. Who wrote the letter that was published after Merrick's death?
(a) The Bishop.
(d) The Pinheads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ross take Merrick to work after leaving London?
2. To whom does Lord John return, begging for more money?
3. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
4. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
5. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)