|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Merrick's compliments to Mrs. Kendal?
2. How is the nursing attendant related to the event happening outside of Merrick's window?
(a) It is his father.
(b) It is his cousin.
(c) It is a friend's sister.
(d) It is his brother.
3. What does Treves come running back into the room to say about Merrick?
(a) That Merrick was a hero.
(b) That Merrick was a man.
(c) He never says anything.
(d) That Merrick was a monster.
4. Which word does Merrick repeat over and over on the train ride back to London?
5. Which of the following characters believes that all humans are simply copies God has created?
(c) Mrs. Kendal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the porter treated by Gomm after visiting Merrick's room?
2. What does Merrick read in the bible that makes him excited to die?
3. After his argument with Merrick, what does Ross confess to him?
4. How many policemen arrive in the streets and begin beating Ross and Merrick?
5. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)