|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Merrick is handed over to the police, what do they search his belongings for?
(a) Stolen money.
(b) His ID.
(d) Illegal substances.
2. Which word is the nursing attendant struggling to remember when he leaves Merrick's room abruptly?
3. Which of the following is NOT an adjective Treves uses to describe Merrick in the letter?
4. During his analysis, what part of Treves' body does Merrick pay special attention to?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His head.
(c) His hair.
(d) His feet.
5. Which of the following animals knocked Merrick's mother over while she was visiting a circus?
(a) A zebra.
(b) A lion.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A camel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT make a comparison to Merrick?
2. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
3. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
4. During his argument with Treves, what word does Merrick constantly ask the definition of?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe the perspective from the Prince of Wales' private theater seats?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)