|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
2. How is the nursing attendant related to the event happening outside of Merrick's window?
(a) It is his father.
(b) It is a friend's sister.
(c) It is his brother.
(d) It is his cousin.
3. Who wrote the letter that was published after Merrick's death?
(a) The Pinheads.
(c) The Bishop.
4. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
(a) Make him famous.
(b) Make him a lot of money.
(c) Make it as normal as possible.
(d) Make him the strongest man in the world.
5. What is Merrick attempting to portray in his artistic rendering?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A face.
(c) A church.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Treves' dream where he is a "freak", who does he dream is the manager of his show?
2. What does Ross think is unfair about the fact that Merrick is living with Treves?
3. What is Merrick most worried about now that he knows Lord John has stolen his money?
4. In the dream, who does Gomm call a "good man"?
5. Which of the following characters is NOT involved in the conversation about Merrick's missing money?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)