|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the caller state is the only thing more painful to The Elephant Man than his physical deformities?
(a) His irrational fears.
(b) His broken heart.
(c) His foolish mind.
(d) His spiritual anguish.
2. Which meal does the attendant bring to Merrick directly after he finishes his model church?
3. How does the nurse react to Merrick the first time she sees him?
(a) She gives him a hug.
(b) She sits and stares at him silently.
(c) She screams and runs out of the room.
(d) She shakes his hand and says that she is happy to meet him.
4. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
5. What does Gomm claim Merrick has brought to the hospital along with esteem?
(b) Incurable diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Merrick was a child, from where did Ross rescue him?
2. What does the interrupter state about the Elephant Man putting himself on display?
3. What is the general focus of the letter published after Merrick's death?
4. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
5. While Merrick is in his meeting with the Bishop, what are Gomm and Treves discussing in the next room?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)