|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
(a) The ballet.
(b) The symphony.
(c) The opera.
(d) The stage.
2. After the police beating, what does Ross tell Merrick that he "stinks of"?
3. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
4. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
5. During his analysis of Treves, what does Merrick decide Treves is completely unable to feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does the Bishop give to Merrick in his hopes of finding a woman?
2. Who does Merrick consider his best friend, and the one visitor whose time he most appreciates?
3. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
4. In Treves' dream where he is a "freak", who does he dream is the manager of his show?
5. During Ross' visit, what does Merrick compare himself to?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)