|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interrupter state about the Elephant Man putting himself on display?
(a) That it is boring.
(b) That it is disgusting.
(c) That it is terrifying.
(d) That it is immoral.
2. Which character arrives, saying there is news about Lord John in the newspapers?
(a) Mrs. Kendal.
(b) Walsham How.
(c) Fredrick Treves.
3. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
4. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe the perspective from the Prince of Wales' private theater seats?
5. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
(a) Clowning in a circus.
(b) At a carnival.
(c) At a freak show.
(d) In the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
2. How is the porter treated by Gomm after visiting Merrick's room?
3. After exiting the train, who hands Merrick over to the police officers?
4. How does Mrs. Kendal respond when Merrick asks if she will remain his friend even after his money has been stolen?
5. What does Treves use to show the audience the Elephant Man's deformities?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)