|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters believes that all humans are simply copies God has created?
(d) Mrs. Kendal.
2. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
(b) Surgically correctable.
3. What is Merrick attempting to portray in his artistic rendering?
(a) A flower.
(b) A face.
(c) A church.
(d) An eagle.
4. How does Treves feel about his own social advancement?
(a) He does not understand it.
(b) He wishes it would move faster.
(c) He thinks he deserves it.
(d) He does not think he deserves it.
5. How much does Treves' supervisor think Treves can make as a fee per patient he sees?
(a) Fifty guineas.
(b) One hundred guineas.
(c) Ten guineas.
(d) One thousand guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ross take Merrick to work after leaving London?
2. What part of Merrick's body is Mrs.Kendal most interested in?
3. Where does Merrick stay while the Bishop is speaking with Treves?
4. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
5. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)