|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
(a) Thirty-eight pounds.
(b) Fifty-eight pounds.
(c) Forty-eight pounds.
(d) Twenty-eight pounds.
2. What does Ross do with all of Merrick's savings?
(a) He steals all of it, leaving Merrick with nothing.
(b) He splits it evenly with Merrick, fifty-fifty.
(c) He gives Merrick a small sum and steals the rest.
(d) He gives it all back to Merrick.
3. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
4. Which of the following Shakespearean plays is Mrs. Kendal performing in during the time she first meets Merrick?
(a) Much Ado About Nothing.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe how she imagines Merrick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merrick doing during the time that Treves is interviewing the nurse?
2. With whom does Treves think it is important for Merrick to form relationships?
3. After exiting the train, who hands Merrick over to the police officers?
4. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
5. What is Merrick attempting to portray in his artistic rendering?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)