|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
(a) The symphony.
(b) The stage.
(c) The opera.
(d) The ballet.
2. What is the name of the Prince of Wales' seat at the theater?
(a) The Golden Box.
(b) The Guilded Box.
(c) The King's Box.
(d) The Royal Box.
3. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Train him.
(d) Help him.
4. Which of the following characters does NOT make a comparison to Merrick?
(c) The Conductor.
(d) The Bishop.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe the perspective from the Prince of Wales' private theater seats?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
2. What does Treves think is happening to Merrick's physical condition the more he is accepted into normal society?
3. What does Treves tell Merrick is the one thing that will make him happy during his stay in the hospital?
4. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Merrick's compliments to Mrs. Kendal?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)