|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Merrick is handed over to the police, what do they search his belongings for?
(a) His ID.
(b) Illegal substances.
(d) Stolen money.
2. Why does Merrick claim to have left London?
(a) To leave the "freak-show" business.
(b) To find a wife.
(c) To make more money.
(d) To get an education.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe the perspective from the Prince of Wales' private theater seats?
4. What is Merrick attempting to portray in his artistic rendering?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A church.
(c) A face.
(d) A flower.
5. How old was Merrick when his mother was attacked at the circus?
(a) He was an infant.
(b) He was a toddler.
(c) He was in utero.
(d) He was a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the porter treated by Gomm after visiting Merrick's room?
2. What is the name of the Prince of Wales' seat at the theater?
3. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
4. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
5. What does Treves use to show the audience the Elephant Man's deformities?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)